Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
is like when they go on crystal isles they dont get points ... i have time on each 5 min get points and they dont get i look on sql and that one dont encrise on crystal :\

Hi,
ive got my config to work and server is starting just fine
the only problem is when ppl try to buy Saddles from the store nothing happens, Kits and weapons are no problem u get the like u should only the saddles arent buyable

Hey!
I've begun to add stuff to my Ark Shop and they all show in-game but one of the kits says "you don't have permissions to use this kit." I didn't add a permission cmd and I figured that would allow anyone and everyone to purchase the kit, but I guess not? Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Hey!
I've begun to add stuff to my Ark Shop and they all show in-game but one of the kits says "you don't have permissions to use this kit." I didn't add a permission cmd and I figured that would allow anyone and everyone to purchase the kit, but I guess not? Does anyone know what I did wrong?
had the same problem for me it was spelling the kit id wrong so capital matters for example for a starter kit "Starter" and "starter" matters if your id is spelled "starter" and u are typing in "/kit Starter" its gonna say "you don't have permissions to use this kit."

you have spaces in the ID's of your saddles which is why they don't work. Also probably a good idea to leave id's all in lowercase as well.

"manasaddle":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Managamar Saddle BP",
"Price":300,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":50,
"ForceBlueprint":true,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Items/Saddle/PrimalItemArmor_IceJumperSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_IceJumperSaddle'"
}
]
},

should be like that mate

you have spaces in the ID's of your saddles which is why they don't work. Also probably a good idea to leave id's all in lowercase as well.

"manasaddle":{
"Description":"Managamar Saddle BP",
"Price":300,
{
"Quality":50,
"ForceBlueprint":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Items/Saddle/PrimalItemArmor_IceJumperSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_IceJumperSaddle'"
}
]
},

should be like that mate
thank u ;)

Hello im having an issue and i dont really know what to do. I installed the plugind and the api on my server but it wont load it. Server just starts without the scrips. The api its on the server.exe location and the plugin folder inside the pugins folder inside the api. What's wrong with it? The server its runing on ubuntu.

There is any way to sell chibis in the shop? I know that in kits it is possible, but I tried to sell like this, but dont give nothing.

"chibi-rock-drake": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Chibi-Rock Drake",
"Level": 225,
"Price": 500,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake'"
},

Thx!

Hello im having an issue and i dont really know what to do. I installed the plugind and the api on my server but it wont load it. Server just starts without the scrips. The api its on the server.exe location and the plugin folder inside the pugins folder inside the api. What's wrong with it? The server its runing on ubuntu.

API does not work on Linux servers only Windows

There is any way to sell chibis in the shop? I know that in kits it is possible, but I tried to sell like this, but dont give nothing.

"chibi-rock-drake": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Chibi-Rock Drake",
"Level": 225,
"Price": 500,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake'"
},

Thx!

chibis are not dino things they are classified as item. I wrote you 2 variants to add to shop you can choose one of them.

"chibi-rock-drake_a":{
"Description":"Chibi-Rock-Drake-a",
"Price":500,
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake'"
}
]
},
"chibi-rock-drake_b":{
"Type":"command",
"Description":"Chibi-Rock-Drake-b",
"Price":500,
{
"Command":"GFI chibidino_rockdrake 1 0 0"
}
]
},

hi,
I have a question about the dino buy. Is it possible to set a random level?
like....

},
"carno":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Carnotaurus",
"Level":15-20,
"Price":50,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
},

is there a possibility?

why a new user is not created automatically in the mysql db, in the db permission work fine but only fail in db ark shop....

Hi i installed the Arkshop plugin on my test server, but when I enter /shop 2 in chat the server crash's, the crash report is shown below. I can view /shop and buy things without a crash but for some reason when /shop 2 is entered it crashes the server in seconds, i have added my .json file as the problem is probile in there somewhere. My second question is how do i add a id to the groups so different players get a different amount points.View attachment 2561

you had a few spaces where you should not have so have gone through and checked it with json lint and shows as valid. You will need to add the groups via permissions which you can get the commands from the permissions plugin page but its something like addgroup Premiums or something like that off the top of my head

Nobody knows how to set the point gain from console (chat spaming if admin logging is enabled) to rcon ? :(

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back