Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
hi,
I have a question about the dino buy. Is it possible to set a random level?
like....

},
"carno":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Carnotaurus",
"Level":15-20,
"Price":50,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
},

is there a possibility?

No not possible

is there a way to put in maxed out items like weapons will always be 755% and flak is always 1410 armor and so on ???

Not possible

can anyone help me out with this, file seems to be stopping shop from working. was sure I had it right but im new to coding json so...

Thanks!

edit: shop is working now but it only displays the first page of the shop, wont display any after that?

Might be because SellItems was missing, I have added that but left it with no items inside. Should show all pages now.

Hello my friend little question.
i use SQL and when players go in server they get default and if they make command /kits they get the default kits, but
for some reason, that dont show on database, the points are ok the steam ID to but not the kits, is not always but most time kits colun is empty, any ideia ?

thanks

The kits aren't written to the database, until they are used. You can manually add them or add to them though.

Hello all .. New to this so bear with me please.
I have the following issue . Set the parameters like below so i dont want to give away some kits for free , when type in /buykit TekArmorSet 1 the points are taken from player but no item given. If i change the Default amount for 2 the 2 free sets are given but after only points taken again and no kit given. What did i do wrong?

},
"TekArmorSet": {
"Permissions": "Default",
"DefaultAmount":0,
"Price": 2000,
"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 900,
"OnlyFromSpawn": false,
"Description": "Set of tek armor (leggings,chest piece,gauntlet,helmet,boots and 10 elements)",
"Items": [{
"Amount": 1,
"Quality": 5,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekPants.PrimalItemArmor_TekPants'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt.PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt'"
},
{
"Amount": 10,
"Quality": 0,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element_C'"
}
]
}
},

Thanks in advance

Hello all .. New to this so bear with me please.
I have the following issue . Set the parameters like below so i dont want to give away some kits for free , when type in /buykit TekArmorSet 1 the points are taken from player but no item given. If i change the Default amount for 2 the 2 free sets are given but after only points taken again and no kit given. What did i do wrong?

},
"TekArmorSet": {
"Permissions": "Default",
"DefaultAmount":0,
"Price": 2000,
"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 900,
"OnlyFromSpawn": false,
"Description": "Set of tek armor (leggings,chest piece,gauntlet,helmet,boots and 10 elements)",
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekPants.PrimalItemArmor_TekPants'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt.PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt'"
},
{
"Amount": 10,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element_C'"
}
]
}
},

Thanks in advance

if you have read the guide, when a kit is bought the user has x amount of the kit, he needs to use /kit kitname to redeem it

Having issues seeing my BUYIDS, actual IDs from the file WORK the problem is the players see these sequential numbers so they have to look in my F1 info to get real IDs. Any Ideas? I even tried switching to mysql thinking a new DB would clear it up but it brought these numbers with them. Will list section of code that's relevant to screencap - all items do this though.

},
"mindwipe": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Mindwipe",
"Price": 60,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/BaseBPs/PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup.PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup'"
}]
},
"element": {
"Description": "Element (100x)",
"Price": 350,
"Amount": 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'"
}]
},
"ingots100": {
"Description": "Metal Ingot (100x)",
"Price": 15,
"Amount": 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
}]

please help me: How to solve this issue

Make sure you have it spelt right. for instance:

/kit Argi

is not the same as:

/kit argi

also if you have it set to specific levels say max level 100 and you're 101 you get that also

Anyone have an idea why buy IDs would show numerical numbers?

for example /shop shows 23 for element and not "element". . . but it only works if you type /buy element 1 so the file knows what is correct.

if you have read the guide, when a kit is bought the user has x amount of the kit, he needs to use /kit kitname to redeem it
HMMM thats not issue i was referring to...The free kits are ok to use .... after when you want to buy of those and NO FREE left the items not given but points are taken

Is there anyone that can help me out?

Ive tried to edit my config for days now,

I have 0 Json errors, and the plugin does load in.

The starter kit works, but the shop doesent seem to work.. Whenever i do /shop, nothing happens, and the server just freezes until it eventually crashes, i dont know how to fix this issue, but if anyone does, pls help me out. Thank you sm. :)

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back