Ark Server API
Product Description: This tool allows you to load plugins into your gaming communities; this is an open-source community-supported "API" required for server admins to load server plugins and resources correctly.
- The API will only work on: Windows 7 and above or Windows Server 2008 and above operating systems.
- You need to install "Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package" for the API to load correctly.
ServerAPI Wiki: https://arkserverapi.wiki/
API Installation Steps:
- Download the resource by clicking the "Download" button.
- Unzip the contents of the ".ZIP" file into "ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64"
- You can now start your ark survival evolved game server.
Plugin Installation Steps:
- Find a plugin you want to download inside the website's "Resources" section.
- Unzip the contents of the ".ZIP" file into "ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins"
- You may now edit the ".JSON" files located inside the plugin folder you just installed, or you may now start the server.
- The API will generate log files in this location "ShooterGame/Win64/logs/ArkApi.log"
- The API has built-in crash logs, which can be located inside "ShooterGame/Saved/Logs/"
- The API has no connection or affiliation with "Wildcard Studios" directly, nor should it ever be considered that "Wildcard Studios" endorses the API. The API is an open-source tool the community can use to run plugins for their video game servers, similar to how "Minecraft / Rust" and other video games have plugin systems where you can improve the overall health and gameplay of your community servers.
- Please note when installing plugins into the "ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins" folder, you must make sure the ".DLL" plugin name matches the same "folder" name. Changing the folder name to something different or unique will prevent the ".DLL" from reading the folder and preventing it from starting.
- You may join our "discord server" if you have any questions/feedback or want general support regarding ArkServerAPI.