Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hello im having an issue and i dont really know what to do. I installed the plugind and the api on my server but it wont load it. Server just starts without the scrips. The api its on the server.exe location and the plugin folder inside the pugins folder inside the api. What's wrong with it? The server its runing on ubuntu.

There is any way to sell chibis in the shop? I know that in kits it is possible, but I tried to sell like this, but dont give nothing.

"chibi-rock-drake": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Chibi-Rock Drake",
"Level": 225,
"Price": 500,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake'"
},

Thx!

Hello im having an issue and i dont really know what to do. I installed the plugind and the api on my server but it wont load it. Server just starts without the scrips. The api its on the server.exe location and the plugin folder inside the pugins folder inside the api. What's wrong with it? The server its runing on ubuntu.

API does not work on Linux servers only Windows

There is any way to sell chibis in the shop? I know that in kits it is possible, but I tried to sell like this, but dont give nothing.

"chibi-rock-drake": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Chibi-Rock Drake",
"Level": 225,
"Price": 500,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake'"
},

Thx!

chibis are not dino things they are classified as item. I wrote you 2 variants to add to shop you can choose one of them.

"chibi-rock-drake_a":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Chibi-Rock-Drake-a",
"Price":500,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_RockDrake'"
}
]
},
"chibi-rock-drake_b":{
"Type":"command",
"Description":"Chibi-Rock-Drake-b",
"Price":500,
"Items":[
{
"Command":"GFI chibidino_rockdrake 1 0 0"
}
]
},

hi,
I have a question about the dino buy. Is it possible to set a random level?
like....

},
"carno":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Carnotaurus",
"Level":15-20,
"Price":50,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
},

is there a possibility?

why a new user is not created automatically in the mysql db, in the db permission work fine but only fail in db ark shop....

Hi i installed the Arkshop plugin on my test server, but when I enter /shop 2 in chat the server crash's, the crash report is shown below. I can view /shop and buy things without a crash but for some reason when /shop 2 is entered it crashes the server in seconds, i have added my .json file as the problem is probile in there somewhere. My second question is how do i add a id to the groups so different players get a different amount points.View attachment 2561

you had a few spaces where you should not have so have gone through and checked it with json lint and shows as valid. You will need to add the groups via permissions which you can get the commands from the permissions plugin page but its something like addgroup Premiums or something like that off the top of my head

Nobody knows how to set the point gain from console (chat spaming if admin logging is enabled) to rcon ? :(

So i instaled this plugin on a server that we have with my friends, tested it out with the default config and all worked nicely, but now that i tried to modify it, it dosnt work anymore, the console says:
JSON:
04/28/20 14:12 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 2628: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
04/28/20 14:12 [API][warning] (API::PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

and for the love of god cant seem to find where the error is, can someone pls help me with it?

is there a way to put in maxed out items like weapons will always be 755% and flak is always 1410 armor and so on ???

Hello my friend little question.
i use SQL and when players go in server they get default and if they make command /kits they get the default kits, but
for some reason, that dont show on database, the points are ok the steam ID to but not the kits, is not always but most time kits colun is empty, any ideia ?

thanks

Hello, i have a problem i can't spawn tamed dinos
Thanks

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "ProjectRoot, post: 14281, miembro: 9114"] tiene múltiples "," después de cualquier "}", y no puede tener múltiples planos una línea tras otra, no es así como funciona el código [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "xToni, post: 14521, miembro: 9786"] Los dinosaurios siempre engendran wild [/ QUOTE]

¿Podrías enviarme los códigos que estás usando? Necesito poner dinosaurios salvajes en la tienda y no puedo hacerlo

[QUOTE = "xToni, post: 14517, miembro: 9786"] Hola, tengo un problema que no puedo generar dinos domesticados
Gracias [/ CITA] Could you send me the codes you are using? I need to put wild dinosaurs in the store and I can't do it

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back