Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
So i instaled this plugin on a server that we have with my friends, tested it out with the default config and all worked nicely, but now that i tried to modify it, it dosnt work anymore, the console says:
JSON:
04/28/20 14:12 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 2628: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
04/28/20 14:12 [API][warning] (API::PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

and for the love of god cant seem to find where the error is, can someone pls help me with it?

is there a way to put in maxed out items like weapons will always be 755% and flak is always 1410 armor and so on ???

Hello my friend little question.
i use SQL and when players go in server they get default and if they make command /kits they get the default kits, but
for some reason, that dont show on database, the points are ok the steam ID to but not the kits, is not always but most time kits colun is empty, any ideia ?

thanks

Hello, i have a problem i can't spawn tamed dinos
Thanks

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "ProjectRoot, post: 14281, miembro: 9114"] tiene múltiples "," después de cualquier "}", y no puede tener múltiples planos una línea tras otra, no es así como funciona el código [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "xToni, post: 14521, miembro: 9786"] Los dinosaurios siempre engendran wild [/ QUOTE]

¿Podrías enviarme los códigos que estás usando? Necesito poner dinosaurios salvajes en la tienda y no puedo hacerlo

[QUOTE = "xToni, post: 14517, miembro: 9786"] Hola, tengo un problema que no puedo generar dinos domesticados
Gracias [/ CITA] Could you send me the codes you are using? I need to put wild dinosaurs in the store and I can't do it

hi,
I have a question about the dino buy. Is it possible to set a random level?
like....

},
"carno":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Carnotaurus",
"Level":15-20,
"Price":50,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
},

is there a possibility?

No not possible

is there a way to put in maxed out items like weapons will always be 755% and flak is always 1410 armor and so on ???

Not possible

can anyone help me out with this, file seems to be stopping shop from working. was sure I had it right but im new to coding json so...

Thanks!

edit: shop is working now but it only displays the first page of the shop, wont display any after that?

Might be because SellItems was missing, I have added that but left it with no items inside. Should show all pages now.

Hello my friend little question.
i use SQL and when players go in server they get default and if they make command /kits they get the default kits, but
for some reason, that dont show on database, the points are ok the steam ID to but not the kits, is not always but most time kits colun is empty, any ideia ?

thanks

The kits aren't written to the database, until they are used. You can manually add them or add to them though.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back