Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Good I have a problem, when I buy in the store the server breaks. Look at this website https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/ and I validate it accordingly. The visual Code does not detect programming errors either. I copy cfg credit if you can help me. Thank you
Correct item format :
"tools":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Tools (Metal Hatchet, Metal Pick)",
"Price":5,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
}
]
},

Correct item format :
"tools":{
"Description":"Tools (Metal Hatchet, Metal Pick)",
"Price":5,
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
}
]
},

This is the mine i understand the problem

"superiorkibble":{
"Description":"superior kibble",
"Amount":5,
"Price":50,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Large.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Large'"
},

@Michidu Sir would you add a convertion option to the shop please ? for example can be addable selling 10k wood for 1k metal or other options by admins? at the moment players are selling items for only points you know.

Last edited:
en la sección del kit hay una sección que dice onlyspawm: verdadero en ese lugar debe cambiar verdadero por falso de esta manera ... onlyspawm: falso

hi there im new to this plugin and after i set up my shop and i was satrting my server i get this error

04/18/20 17:38 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 925: syntax error - unexpected string literal; expected '}'

ive put my json into a Validator but i am still getting the Error
any help would be great

Edit: from the error ive thought it was on the line 925 but i dont even have 925 lines in the config so im confused even more

Last edited:
hi there im new to this plugin and after i set up my shop and i was satrting my server i get this error

04/18/20 17:38 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 925: syntax error - unexpected string literal; expected '}'

ive put my json into a Validator but i am still getting the Error
any help would be great

Edit: from the error ive thought it was on the line 925 but i dont even have 925 lines in the config so im confused even more
you have multiple "," after any "}", and you cant have multiple blueprints one line after another, thats not how the code works

Hello,

Plugin work nice on all my maps but i get few players saying when they go from one map to Crystal Isles the points get freeze, i check log's but dont show nothing

anyone get something like that and know how fix ?

Thanks

Hello,

Plugin work nice on all my maps but i get few players saying when they go from one map to Crystal Isles the points get freeze, i check log's but dont show nothing

anyone get something like that and know how fix ?

Thanks

what do u mean for get freeze?

is like when they go on crystal isles they dont get points ... i have time on each 5 min get points and they dont get i look on sql and that one dont encrise on crystal :\

Hi,
ive got my config to work and server is starting just fine
the only problem is when ppl try to buy Saddles from the store nothing happens, Kits and weapons are no problem u get the like u should only the saddles arent buyable

Hey!
I've begun to add stuff to my Ark Shop and they all show in-game but one of the kits says "you don't have permissions to use this kit." I didn't add a permission cmd and I figured that would allow anyone and everyone to purchase the kit, but I guess not? Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Hey!
I've begun to add stuff to my Ark Shop and they all show in-game but one of the kits says "you don't have permissions to use this kit." I didn't add a permission cmd and I figured that would allow anyone and everyone to purchase the kit, but I guess not? Does anyone know what I did wrong?
had the same problem for me it was spelling the kit id wrong so capital matters for example for a starter kit "Starter" and "starter" matters if your id is spelled "starter" and u are typing in "/kit Starter" its gonna say "you don't have permissions to use this kit."

you have spaces in the ID's of your saddles which is why they don't work. Also probably a good idea to leave id's all in lowercase as well.

"manasaddle":{
"Description":"Managamar Saddle BP",
"Price":300,
{
"Quality":50,
"ForceBlueprint":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Items/Saddle/PrimalItemArmor_IceJumperSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_IceJumperSaddle'"
}
]
},

should be like that mate

you have spaces in the ID's of your saddles which is why they don't work. Also probably a good idea to leave id's all in lowercase as well.

"manasaddle":{
"Description":"Managamar Saddle BP",
"Price":300,
{
"Quality":50,
"ForceBlueprint":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Items/Saddle/PrimalItemArmor_IceJumperSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_IceJumperSaddle'"
}
]
},

should be like that mate
thank u ;)

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back