Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I am new to your plug-in. Is there any way to make the initial kits free? I saw that if you remove the cost it's unavailable. Am I missing something?

The "Description" can't be displayed correctly!It still shows "????" when I use Chinese,the other content can be truly displayed on the server.

Last edited:
Can we not have the New Members not pipe in on crap they don't know about... I am asking how to make the Kit's free to new users.... otherwise I will make them cost 1 point.... If you don't know what your talking about, don't show stupidity please..
You have anger issues....they have told you the correct info you set "DefaultAmount" To enable the amount of "free" kits one can obtain for FREE. The price is the cost people can BUY the kit for after they have used up all their FREE kits with /buykit, Set to 0 for no price or 99999999999 billion points what ever works for you.
Eg.

Code:
"Kits": {
        "RudeF***k": {   ------> Kit name / ID
            "DefaultAmount": 2,   ------> Amount of free kits one can claim
            "Price": 0, -----> Cost to Buy kit after claims have been used
            "Description": "Please seek anger managment", <---- Description of kit.
            "Items":

Last edited:
@arkserveradmin
JSON:
{
  "General":{
    "TimedPointsReward":{
      "Enabled":true,  // Change to false if you don't want them to recive points
      "Interval":5,    // Change how often they chould recive points.
      "Groups":{

Edit: Nevermind, saw that there is some text that I can't understand correctly :)

Hi,sir.Please fix it or remove it,some players maybe will Misunderstood ark admini,thanks.
你好啊!这个在方舟英文版的时候就没有的,中文不支持。你在服务器管理器上去关闭管理员行为在控制台显示的功能应该就行了,不是这个插件的问题。

你好啊!这个在方舟英文版的时候就没有的,中文不支持。你在服务器管理器上去关闭管理员行为在控制台显示的功能应该就行了,不是这个插件的问题。
你好,请问关闭管理员那个是勾选哪些选项,谢谢

你好,请问关闭管理员那个是勾选哪些选项,谢谢
第二排的第一个不要勾。我看你没勾,可能你是有没有更新的插件,新版本的ArkShop现在不会出现这个的,也可能其他插件的问题!兄弟就不要用请了,哈哈哈。

Is it possible to allow people to sell blueprints or items of certain quality, or just physical items in general for the /sell config? @Michidu

:DHi,sir.I use this plugin in my 2 servers. It's great. But I want the points of both servers to be the same. Can this plugin work? how to do. Please help me thank you. I love your plugins.:love:

:DHi,sir.I use this plugin in my 2 servers. It's great. But I want the points of both servers to be the same. Can this plugin work? how to do. Please help me thank you. I love your plugins.:love:
me too,we want the points of ark cluster servers to be same(synchronous),thanks,please consider it.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back