Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I assume the /sell command is putting the item up for sale to other players in-game? If so how will it display?
No, it works like /buy. Players can exchange items defined in config for points.

For the v1 version i added buying dino colors from the shop. Could it be possible to add this to the plugin?
With the v2 version my knowledge is not enough to add it back in again. I know there is a plugin to do this but i want people to use points from arkshop to limit the coloring.

Selling appears bugged for me, Always says You do not have enough items 0/500.
correct Items and amount are in my inventory.
Config BP's and such are correct

Edit: Was thinking about it on the way to work,I use a stacker mod which I’m sure they work by respawning the resource as a child of the original so my BP’s are probably incorrect as it’s looking for vanilla metal rather than stack mod metal, I’ll look into it when I get home

Last edited:
Selling appears bugged for me, Always says You do not have enough items 0/500.
correct Items and amount are in my inventory.
Config BP's and such are correct

Edit: Was thinking about it on the way to work,I use a stacker mod which I’m sure they work by respawning the resource as a child of the original so my BP’s are probably incorrect as it’s looking for vanilla metal rather than stack mod metal, I’ll look into it when I get home

Definitely the issue. Same goes for using the AllEngrams plugin. If you're not using the 'auto-detect' feature you have to use the blueprint path for the stack mod otherwise things like paste/sparkpowder/gunpowder etc won't get learned.

Definitely the issue. Same goes for using the AllEngrams plugin. If you're not using the 'auto-detect' feature you have to use the blueprint path for the stack mod otherwise things like paste/sparkpowder/gunpowder etc won't get learned.
Yeah I provided that solution on the engram mod, can’t believe it totally slipped my mind here lol

Hi,please help me,Ark shop sell do not work:

"SellItems":{
"c1":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"500x Metal Ingot",
"Price":1,
"Amount":500,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
},
"c2":{
"Description":"400x Chitin Paste",
"Price":1,
"Amount":400,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste.PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste'"
},
"c3":{
"Description":"500x Fungal Wood",
"Price":5,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_FungalWood.PrimalItemResource_FungalWood'"
},
"c4":{
"Description":"1000x Sulfur",
"Price":2,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Sulfur.PrimalItemResource_Sulfur'"
}
},

I run this wonderful plugin in my 5 Server cluster. Was wondering if it was a bug on this end or Arks. Every time I buy an item from the shop it will not let me transfer to another server it says I have an item that's not transferable. The only fix is to kill my self then grab my inv and I can transfer. Love the plugin thanks in advance.
It uses ark's command to add items to inventory, i would assume it's a bug in ark then.
For the v1 version i added buying dino colors from the shop. Could it be possible to add this to the plugin?
With the v2 version my knowledge is not enough to add it back in again. I know there is a plugin to do this but i want people to use points from arkshop to limit the coloring.
Possible. However, v2 should be even easier.
Hi,please help me,Ark shop sell do not work:
It seems fine, what problem you have?

Last edited:
It seems the dev does not provide the paths, you will need to go into the mods folder in your ark directory and source the paths yourself, I can help you once I get home from work maybe.
thank you very much,sir,thank you.
i find it that MetalIngot:
PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_US.uasset

It uses ark's command to add items to inventory, i would assume it's a bug in ark then.

Possible. However, v2 should be even easier.

It seems fine, what problem you have?
Hi,sir,we find a problem,when server use stack mod,sell will do not work,it say you do not have enough items 0/500,please tey to fix it,thanks.

thank you very much,sir,thank you.
i find it that MetalIngot:
PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_US.uasset

Here is that BP

Blueprint'/Game/Mods/UltraStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_US.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_US

Hi,sir,we find a problem,when server use stack mod,sell will do not work,it say you do not have enough items 0/500,please tey to fix it,thanks.

That's not a problem of the plugin. The shop use Blueprint path to sell items, and if you use some kind stack mod, stack mod will use their own BP path, then in sell config you must use that own mod BP too.

That's not a problem of the plugin. The shop use Blueprint path to sell items, and if you use some kind stack mod, stack mod will use their own BP path, then in sell config you must use that own mod BP too.
thank you,sir,thank you.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back