Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
@Michidu
Hey man,
Love the new Selling update, One request regarding it please!
1.) The Ability for people to sell X item in exchange for X item rather than sell X item for X points. Eg. Sell 500 metal for 500 paste.

And unrelated to the above could you please add as a rcon command.
  • ArkShop.Reload - Reloads a config file.

@Michidu
Hey man,
Love the new Selling update, One request regarding it please!
1.) The Ability for people to sell X item in exchange for X item rather than sell X item for X points. Eg. Sell 500 metal for 500 paste.

And unrelated to the above could you please add as a rcon command.
  • ArkShop.Reload - Reloads a config file.
Good idea, will look at it.
HI,sir,please consider to add color.thanks.
Different colors in one line are not possible.

It uses ark's command to add items to inventory, i would assume it's a bug in ark then.

Possible. However, v2 should be even easier.

It seems fine, what problem you have?
It uses ark's command to add items to inventory, i would assume it's a bug in ark then.

Possible. However, v2 should be even easier.

It seems fine, what problem you have?

Yup its a bug with the new GCM creative mode they added. Giving all the blueprints to craft anything. So if anyone has issues with this just kill your self. Re-logging does not fix the issue. I have reported to Ark. Thanks again for such a wonderful plugin.

I do not have a plugin with eternal mod and prometheus. The error does not produce, but the dino and objects do not give

i had this issue few weeks ago.
did you set the .db file in the config?
do you mean in the same folder location or to reference it in the json file? as it sits right now inside the ArkShop folder are these files: config.json, ArkShop.dll, PluginInfo.json and ArkShop.db

Last edited:
i have the file path in there as "DbPathOverride":"C:\Users\Davis\Documents\Ark Servers\Servers\Server2\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop" im assuming thats right since thats where the ArkShop.db is located but its still crashing but only when using the /shop and /buykit commands all others work

i have the file path in there as "DbPathOverride":"C:\Users\Davis\Documents\Ark Servers\Servers\Server2\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop" im assuming thats right since thats where the ArkShop.db is located but its still crashing but only when using the /shop and /buykit commands all others work

First, Your "DbPathOverride" should be "DbPathOverride":"C:/Users/Davis/Documents/Ark Servers/Servers/Server2/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ArkApi/Plugins/ArkShop/ArkShop.db". "DbPathOverride" need to specify the path to the file, not directory. (Thank Sir Michidu :).)

and if you still error, you should upload your config.json and crashlog too :).

First, Your "DbPathOverride" should be "DbPathOverride":"C:/Users/Davis/Documents/Ark Servers/Servers/Server2/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ArkApi/Plugins/ArkShop/ArkShop.db". "DbPathOverride" need to specify the path to the file, not directory. (Thank Sir Michidu :).)

ok i wasnt sure if i had to put ArkShop.db in there or not, i will test it and see if that fixes it....

ok so its still crashing after i fixed that which it actually loads the shop now, but still crashes here is the crash log and config.json files...thanks for your help

@TADavisPMD040507
Can you try to move so you have your db under C:\temp or something. Might be a permission issue.

ok so its still crashing after i fixed that which it actually loads the shop now, but still crashes here is the crash log and config.json files...thanks for your help

OK I think this should fix your problem.
Every at "type","description","price","items","quality",... in your config, The first character must be capital letter. Like "Type","Description","Price".

@Michidu
I think you must write somewhere in post or plugin to make it clear, that every at "type","description","price","items","quality", The first character must be capital letter. haha

Last edited:
OK I think this should fix your problem.
Every at "type","description","price","items","quality",... in your config, The first character must be capital letter. Like "Type","Description","Price".

@Michidu
I think you must write somewhere in post or plugin to make it clear, that every at "type","description","price","items","quality", The first character must be capital letter. haha

is that new because i basically copied everything from the old config into the new one? Well that worked, thank you so much for all the help.

Last edited:

you need double \\

ie C:\\dir\\folder\\folder\\ArkDB.db

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back