Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Cluster folder is usually in Shootergame/Saved/Clusters/ClusterID
so you would put the Arkshop.db in the above ClusterId folder (or where ever your host saves cluster data)
then in Config.json set "DbPathOverride": "/Shootergame/Saved/Clusters/ClusterID/ArkShopexample.db"

Obviously Directory settings will be different on your server.

Cluster folder is usually in Shootergame/Saved/Clusters/ClusterID
so you would put the Arkshop.db in the above ClusterId folder (or where ever your host saves cluster data)
then in Config.json set "DbPathOverride": "/Shootergame/Saved/Clusters/ClusterID/ArkShopexample.db"

Obviously Directory settings will be different on your server.

Oh.Thank god
You are the light in my darkness.
Thank You

@arora1126
Think you need to replicate the db to the other server...

edit: weird new messages showed up :D

You have anger issues....they have told you the correct info you set "DefaultAmount" To enable the amount of "free" kits one can obtain for FREE. The price is the cost people can BUY the kit for after they have used up all their FREE kits with /buykit, Set to 0 for no price or 99999999999 billion points what ever works for you.
Eg.

Code:
"Kits": {
        "RudeF***k": {   ------> Kit name / ID
            "DefaultAmount": 2,   ------> Amount of free kits one can claim
            "Price": 0, -----> Cost to Buy kit after claims have been used
            "Description": "Please seek anger managment", <---- Description of kit.
            "Items":

Would like to sincerely apologize for my rude behavior late last night... I was completely out of line. There is no excuse for such behavior.

I am at a total loss as to why I am having such difficulty with this script file... I am using the JSON formatter & validation tool and it says that the file is valid, however it will not run on my server no matter what. I am trying to add things to the list, but have failed, if anyone would be kind enough to tell me what my mistake is, I would be very grateful.

Is it possible to allow people to sell blueprints or items of certain quality, or just physical items in general for the /sell config? @Michidu
I will probably add quality requirements.
@Michidu
The chat command "/sell" can set permission or not? . Thank you, Sir :).
No. Not sure why you would want it anyway.
I am at a total loss as to why I am having such difficulty with this script file... I am using the JSON formatter & validation tool and it says that the file is valid, however it will not run on my server no matter what. I am trying to add things to the list, but have failed, if anyone would be kind enough to tell me what my mistake is, I would be very grateful.
You have 2 'Kits' sections. Line 20 and 39.

Never mind... I finally figured out what my mistake was... Sometimes I cannot see for looking. Kinda like not being able to see the forest for the trees.

:DHi,sir.I use this plugin in my 2 servers. It's great. But I want the points of both servers to be the same. Can this plugin work? how to do. Please help me thank you. I love your plugins.:love:

set the .db file in the config.
so you can travel from one server to the another with the same points

Anyone have a good shop setup they are willing to share for a small pve server? I tried to set it up myself but i killed the game so many times im forbidden to mess with it while anyone is on. :D

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back