Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
How can i sincronizate all points in a same data from a cluster ( 3 servers ) ? ( Same points in all servers )

You can edit the db path in the config.json file. Just put the path in the "". For example, If you have c:\ArkShop\ArkShop.db, you enter it in your config file to look like this...

"DbPathOverride":"C:\\ArkShop\\ArkShop.db",

You need to edit each config.json if your using different configs like I do. I just edit one and I've created a batch file that copies the config.json to my other servers file locations after I test it on the first server.

For some reason if someone is part of multiple groups. Ark Shop seems to go to the lowest group available, other than default, this makes it hard to give correct rewards to someone. Maybe I am doing something wrong but any suggestions would be awesome.

For example. I am having anyone who links their discord get extra points because they have the in game discord permissions. However if they also supported the server they also have a donator group that would technically give them more points. However it seems to only ever reward the discord points vs the donator ones.

thanks!

I am getting this problem where any commands that involves in Steam ID does not work, if i use addpoints system it said's couldn't add points, and when i gave myself permission group vip i cant access it, i can only stay default and buy item and nothing else of the other commands work

Can someone please help me, i literally have no hair left.

We have a cluster server. It currently is adding points per individual maps as in each map has its own point system for which ever reason. How can i set it up that its adding points per Player across all maps into one pool rather than individual for each map ? and how can i bind the store to F1?

Thank you

07/27/20 22:03 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp ArkShop::points::AddPointsCbk) Parsing error invalid stoull argument

when I try to add a point to the player that error. help

hey guys so a lil stuck i have 3 servers clustered and am trying to work out how to set up mysql properly so i am able to get the tables ect but cant get total points spent working,is anyone able to help please ?

Hi I am kinda new here but looking to add a UI to this plugin and I have seen the MOD ArkShop UI by @AgitoReiKen and was wondering how i go about doing that as his discord link is not working and he has not posted on here in a while. Am happy to pay for his plugin if needs be.

Could anyone help me out? I am able to get it wokring I see points and I can buy but I can't get anything to sell it says not enough items. I am using a stack mod called ultrastack but I just found the blueprints but I dont know how to exactly write the additem command? or sell item command

So to sell items from a stack mod just use the same id for selling the item but make sure the blueprint is the stack mod blueprint

So to sell items from a stack mod just use the same id for selling the item but make sure the blueprint is the stack mod blueprint
so it doenst need to say something about a child in the blue print url?

basically do i need to copy the exact file locaiton liek the prerequisite folders?

},
"SellItems":{
"rock":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x stone",
"Price":10,
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/UltraStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_US'"
}

this is not working with Ultrasstacks mod items even though I pulled the PrimalItemResource_Stone_US' from the mod folder

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back