Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I figured out my issue. I needed to update the arkapi, not just the shop api the latest ark patch caused many issues..

Hey man. I love your plugin. I do have one suggestions, not sure how difficult it would be. But would you be able to add a parameter to require a map check. Say I have an argy in the arkshop config. If a player buys it on ab they will use their points and get nothing. So I need to make different configs. Just thought it would be cool. Maybe also a parameter to check if player has ascended like the level requirement etc.
We have different shops right now for maps like ab where you cant buy and argy. I think it would be cool if I could have 1 arkshop config, but if I go to buy an argy on ab it wouldnt take my points and give me nothing. Instead maybe a message for dinos that are not allowed to spawn on an. So something like a map check. Like if ab dont spend points and prints a message saying your current map does not allow this purchase. Hopefully that makes sense.

Hey man. Just wanted to know if there was a way to list only dinos that are in the shop. Just like how you run the /shop command or the /kit command. Would it be possible to query since you already called out the "dino" in the conifg? Maybe a running list and just print the list? It would just be nice for people that have pages of items/dinos to be able to see only dinos if they do /dino and only items of /items.

Server starts perfectly fine. Kits work but the shop list doesnt work and i cant buy anything.

I’m having an issue where player points keep resetting. I’m not currently using mysql. Any ideas?

06/26/20 14:50 [ArkShop][critical] Failed to open connection!
06/26/20 14:50 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

I can't for the life of me get it to connect to my DB. All config is correct and validated through json lint.
Other plugins connect to the DB without problems and also with Heidi to double check.
My DB server is on port 2001 and I think this might be the issue. Can someone please help me out?

nevermind, I changed the port to default.

Last edited:
How would I add players to the premium group for additional points? Doesn't have anything like that listed on the main page as far as I could tell.

Permissions.Add vip
Permissions.Add ##steamid## vip

You should see something ~ like this as you look to the ArkServerApi shared/managed Permissions module that the ArkStore references.

hi.
We have a big problem. we have a Cluster with 4 Maps. On 3 Maps the Plugin works. On Extinction it is broken. we cant do really anything. We always get an error if we wanna addpoints or change the amount of points. And it seams that all player have the same amount of points. I had 115 points like my friend. I bought something for 100 Points. After that he had 15 Points and i had 15 Points.
We already reinstalled the plugin but it is still broken. Can anybody plz help?

I added the group, and went to add a player to the group it said player or group does not exist, When I type /groups into chat it doesn't recognize the group, even after restart. But When adding permissions, It adds them successfully, though I'm not entirely sure what I should put for permissions, or if "Premium"/"Premiums" is what does it. Thankyou for the help! Already further than I was, I assumed it would be a CSV in the config file.

Hello guys, today I've got this two crash in my server. Someone know, What can be?!

Hello,
I have problems to create a group and setup people in that group.
I want to have VIP group and a donate group and the defeault group.
I can create the groups only i can not put people in the group with the follow command. admincheat Permissions.Add "steamid" vip
Wat do am wrong ????

A) make sure you are actually logged in as admin 1st
B) make sure you Permissions.Add vip first
C) that looks good. I don't type admin, just cheat Permissions.Add ###### vip (no quotes, just their steamid)
gl!

A) make sure you are actually logged in as admin 1st
B) make sure you Permissions.Add vip first
C) that looks good. I don't type admin, just cheat Permissions.Add ###### vip (no quotes, just their steamid)
gl!
I tried this as well, It lets me create the group, but when I go to add a player to the group it says "Player or group does not exist" I've tried it through RCON and in game. Any tips?

Edit: Its also worth noting when I type /Groups it never shows vip. Even after a server restart.
Also, by adding the vip group and players to that group, will it automatically correspond to the ArkShop and give vip points?

Happy Tuesday Jphman,

It is all case sensitive I reckon so watch for that.
Yes just getting folks into the group 'vip' if it matches your tags in your config.json it will be all recognized.
Make sure you have installed (what I did anyway) the actual Permissions 1.6 mod not the 1.2 by accident.

/Permissions.Add your# Admins
Put yourself in the admins group

/Permissions.AddGroup vip
Create the vip group

/Permissions.Add 123123123123 vip
Should say successfully added *I am not sure if they need to have been on that server b4 or not? perhaps

/Groups
Should show list of the groups you belong to

Should be golden. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall arkserverapi ? Did you use a utility to install it or did you install it manually via. ftp?

I tried this as well, It lets me create the group, but when I go to add a player to the group it says "Player or group does not exist" I've tried it through RCON and in game. Any tips?

Edit: Its also worth noting when I type /Groups it never shows vip. Even after a server restart.
Also, by adding the vip group and players to that group, will it automatically correspond to the ArkShop and give vip points?

Yea that is the same problem of me!!!
"Player or group does not exist"

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back