Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Happy Tuesday Jphman,

It is all case sensitive I reckon so watch for that.
Yes just getting folks into the group 'vip' if it matches your tags in your config.json it will be all recognized.
Make sure you have installed (what I did anyway) the actual Permissions 1.6 mod not the 1.2 by accident.

/Permissions.Add your# Admins
Put yourself in the admins group

/Permissions.AddGroup vip
Create the vip group

/Permissions.Add 123123123123 vip
Should say successfully added *I am not sure if they need to have been on that server b4 or not? perhaps

/Groups
Should show list of the groups you belong to

Should be golden. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall arkserverapi ? Did you use a utility to install it or did you install it manually via. ftp?

Hello;
!! Make sure you have installed (what I did anyway) the actual Permissions 1.6 mod not the 1.2 by accident.!!
When i look in the plugins \ Permissions and i check the plugininfo.json than i get the follow thing to see.

"FullName":"Permissions",
"Description":"Manage permissions groups",
"Version":1.5,
"MinApiVersion":2.9

You are talking about 1.6 permissions mod ??
I try to search to find the 1.6 permissions mod but i am not able to find it.
i found it https://arkserverapi.com/threads/ark-permissions.14/

Last edited:
Hello;
!! Make sure you have installed (what I did anyway) the actual Permissions 1.6 mod not the 1.2 by accident.!!
When i look in the plugins \ Permissions and i check the plugininfo.json than i get the follow thing to see.

"FullName":"Permissions",
"Description":"Manage permissions groups",
"Version":1.5,
"MinApiVersion":2.9

You are talking about 1.6 permissions mod ??
I try to search to find the 1.6 permissions mod but i am not able to find it.
i found it https://arkserverapi.com/threads/ark-permissions.14/
Sorry! I promise to be accurate but not precise? ;)

If you have a problem with the Steam ID-based point accumulation system, you can solve it by sharing the folder with each server.
By sharing one folder with each server.
Because data is accumulated in only one place.
You can match points for each map.

is there a way to add commands to kits the same way you do to shop? I want to add initial starting points to players when they first join the server, but i'm not sure how.

Any one here sell a completed shop code or willing to write one to my standards and ill pay for it?

I'm having trouble starting my server and keep getting this
[json.exception.type_error.305] cannot use operator[] with null
Can somebody help me out?

Last edited:
Is there any possibility to adjust the color of the ''kitlist'' ''shoppages'' (which is now green). I can only find how to adjust the size of the text.

Hi, i made this for shop. In https://jsoneditoronline.org all is fine, but when i came to server and paste in console "cheat arkshop.reload" (or with "admincheat"). But it won't work. Where is the problem? It's something new for me. :/

The file looks okay at a quick glance, and it does validate through a JSON checker. Can you see the CMD window when your server is starting? If so, does the Shop API actually load? Another thing you can do is try to restart your server to make sure it loads the file, or run the command when you are actually in game.

The file looks okay at a quick glance, and it does validate through a JSON checker. Can you see the CMD window when your server is starting? If so, does the Shop API actually load? Another thing you can do is try to restart your server to make sure it loads the file, or run the command when you are actually in game.
Thanks for reply. To resolve i must connect it with outside database (i use free database). For others i paste working file with ARK:SE vanilla server.

any one able to help with permissions for my config it says i dont have permissions to use the kit when loded in game

JSON:
    "Kits": {
        "vip": {
            "DefaultAmount": 1,
            "Description": "5x Heavies and 1500 ammo",
            "Price": 200, 
            "Permissions": "vip",
            "Items": [
                {
                    "Amount": 5,
                    "Quality": 0,
                    "ForceBlueprint": false,
                    "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/AutoTurretHeavy/PrimalItemStructure_AutoTurret_Heavy.PrimalItemStructure_AutoTurret_Heavy'"
                },
                {
                    "Amount": 1500,
                    "Quality": 0,
                    "ForceBlueprint": false,
                    "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet.PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet'"
                }
            ]
        }

},
Hello, I have ark shop and ark permission. I made vip Kit for vips, there is group called "vip" in permission plugin, player has this group applied but ArkShop dont allow him to get Kit...
Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

Hello, I have ark shop and ark permission. I made vip Kit for vips, there is group called "vip" in permission plugin, player has this group applied but ArkShop dont allow him to get Kit...
Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

You need to edit the General section and add that as a group in the config if you have not done so:

"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":5,
"Groups":{
"Default":{ "Amount":5 },
"vip":{ "Amount":15 } // <----- This one here. Edit the points as you want.
} },

any one able to help with permissions for my config it says i dont have permissions to use the kit when loded in game

You have a similar issue. Make sure to actually add the groups you want into the Shop config file. And since you didn't mention it, make sure you are added to those groups in the Permissions API.

This is my best guess, not knowing much about your setups.

I have all, its only cut from config. I have everything set, all permissions are right, i have general. I said i have all, player has group but still nothing.
How do you mean "Make sure to actually add the groups you want into the Shop config fle" ? You mean general? Its there...
Whole config

Last edited:
How can i sincronizate all points in a same data from a cluster ( 3 servers ) ? ( Same points in all servers )

I have all, its only cut from config. I have everything set, all permissions are right, i have general. I said i have all, player has group but still nothing.
How do you mean "Make sure to actually add the groups you want into the Shop config fle" ? You mean general? Its there...
Whole config

Then sorry, I'm not sure what's wrong.

Hi Michidu,
Love the ArkShop, I'm running a cluster server, have updated the db path, added things to the config, etc. All seems fine but points are not "coming with you" when you transfer between servers. In other words, when on valguero I have say 850 points, but on Crystal Isles I have only 300 points. Also, when buying kits, etc. it's not keeping the stuff between servers or deaths. For example, pay for "All Engrams" and it removes your points, gives you all engrams as it should, but as soon as you die or transfer between servers, it's gone. I'll attach my config file.

Hi Michidu,
Love the ArkShop, I'm running a cluster server, have updated the db path, added things to the config, etc. All seems fine but points are not "coming with you" when you transfer between servers. In other words, when on valguero I have say 850 points, but on Crystal Isles I have only 300 points. Also, when buying kits, etc. it's not keeping the stuff between servers or deaths. For example, pay for "All Engrams" and it removes your points, gives you all engrams as it should, but as soon as you die or transfer between servers, it's gone. I'll attach my config file.

Short Update: The person I asked said it wasn't working, upon testing, that is not true. So the only issue I have is how do they keep engrams, etc. when transferring back and forth on Clustered Servers or losing them when you die.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back