Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
can anyone help with this error?
08/10/20 16:59 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\kits.cpp ArkShop::Kits::GetPlayerKitsConfig) Couldn't parse config: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 1: syntax error - unexpected end of input; expected '[', '{', or a literal

this use to work for me, and for some reason its not working anymore for me.

Heyo i have a Problem with the newest Verison of the ArkShop, it doesnt work in default moden even. I get 2 Errors in my Log.

08/16/20 14:00 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.302] type must be boolean, but is null
08/16/20 14:00 [API][warning] (API:: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

ArkShop plugin isnt creating a DB File.
Mention, this Error accures at my own edited config,json, aswell as at the default one. But i will link my own config in here, to see if there are errors too. I appreciate all help , thank you !

Heyo i have a Problem with the newest Verison of the ArkShop, it doesnt work in default moden even. I get 2 Errors in my Log.

08/16/20 14:00 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.302] type must be boolean, but is null
08/16/20 14:00 [API][warning] (API:: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop

ArkShop plugin isnt creating a DB File.
Mention, this Error accures at my own edited config,json, aswell as at the default one. But i will link my own config in here, to see if there are errors too. I appreciate all help , thank you !
View attachment 3248
it's UseMysql.

can anyone help with this error?
08/10/20 16:59 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\kits.cpp ArkShop::Kits::GetPlayerKitsConfig) Couldn't parse config: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 1: syntax error - unexpected end of input; expected '[', '{', or a literal

this use to work for me, and for some reason its not working anymore for me.
damm no one knows huh

Could somebody please tell me what is wrong with the code?
I have started over 4 times now, starting with the origional Json again and again and again, It works ingame, i restart the server and the RCON prompts me with this again

Code:
08/20/20 10:06 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.305] cannot use operator[] with null

08/20/20 10:06 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop

Im desperate at this point...
I did remove this part because i cant find how to fill this in. Cannot find the config info for it on this page :(

Code:
  "Mysql":{
    "UseMysql":false,
    "MysqlHost":"localhost",
    "MysqlUser":"apitest",
    "MysqlPass":"12345",
    "MysqlDB":"apitest"
  },

Not sure what that does, but I was having people not able to buy the starte rkits, said they weren't allowed. After removing that it was fixed. (not a coder, yet. Sorry)

Last edited:
I am getting the following error:

Code:
08/21/20 17:54 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\kits.cpp ArkShop::Kits::GetPlayerKitsConfig) Couldn't parse config: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 1: syntax error - unexpected end of input; expected '[', '{', or a literal

I have checked my json for errors. I have mysql set up with legacy auth. Any ideas?

Does anyone has a config.json with all in game items? Also, is it possible to randomly draw a item stored in a kit? E.g. A kit with 10 possible tek items and only 1 that will be drawn random?

Last edited:
I'm having some issues with the point system. I have a kit set to 1000 points, but whenever someone uses it, they don't lose points. Where is the issue occurring?

Could somebody please tell me what is wrong with the code?
I have started over 4 times now, starting with the origional Json again and again and again, It works ingame, i restart the server and the RCON prompts me with this again

Code:
08/20/20 10:06 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.305] cannot use operator[] with null

08/20/20 10:06 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop

Im desperate at this point...
I did remove this part because i cant find how to fill this in. Cannot find the config info for it on this page :(

Code:
  "Mysql":{
    "UseMysql":false,
    "MysqlHost":"localhost",
    "MysqlUser":"apitest",
    "MysqlPass":"12345",
    "MysqlDB":"apitest"
  },

Not sure what that does, but I was having people not able to buy the starte rkits, said they weren't allowed. After removing that it was fixed. (not a coder, yet. Sorry)
You can't remove the MySQL. If your using a cluster follow my tutorial video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You can enter your shop config file into this https://jsonlint.com/ to find any errors.

Update ur API ;)
I am getting the following error:

Code:
08/21/20 17:54 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\kits.cpp ArkShop::Kits::GetPlayerKitsConfig) Couldn't parse config: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 1: syntax error - unexpected end of input; expected '[', '{', or a literal

I have checked my json for errors. I have mysql set up with legacy auth. Any ideas?

I'm having some issues with the point system. I have a kit set to 1000 points, but whenever someone uses it, they don't lose points. Where is the issue occurring?
Most likely cause you have 1 free amount assigned to the kit

Could you fix this for me? what editor do you use to fix as ive only been using notepad++
well I looked at it again, and you have mixed stuff with Shop and Kits in the shop section.

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back