Dino Tracker

Dino Tracker 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Since I can't edit/reply/delete my review I'll mention this here. This is how it's not working for me, I think this illustrates it well. This is on island and Ive tried every combination, other animals even examples from this thread.

View attachment 2627
Can you post your config?

Since I can't edit/reply/delete my review I'll mention this here. This is how it's not working for me, I think this illustrates it well. This is on island and Ive tried every combination, other animals even examples from this thread.

View attachment 2627
I Might have found the issue, the MaxDistance function hasn't been working properly for how long? but it hasn't been changed in code since Apr 22, 2018
The function looks like it counting the wrong direction so when you are standing to close you are reaching under the value say 5000 but as soon as you are more far away from it works Also the amount of Distance is measured way more units now than before, so that makes the value 5000 rly low if we change how it's calculating "MaxDistance".

Last edited:
Im using stock config, it doesn't seem to matter how far I am from the target. I've tried using "giga" "anky" some examples posted here none work.

Im using stock config, it doesn't seem to matter how far I am from the target. I've tried using "giga" "anky" some examples posted here none work.
Add -1 as value under MaxDistance instead it will work. As mentioned I have found the issue and working on a fix for it.

Seems to work now I had changed it to 15K or something at some point and broke it I guess. Thanks!

Hey @Foppa, it seems like coordinates for Crystal Isles are a bit off :) I’ve had different reports from players so I’m not too sure what the actual difference is yet, but let me know if you need me to do some testing.

Hey @Foppa, it seems like coordinates for Crystal Isles are a bit off :) I’ve had different reports from players so I’m not too sure what the actual difference is yet, but let me know if you need me to do some testing.
I will release an update on it soon!

Think you can add permissions support for the command as an option? So that it can only be used by someone with said permissions?? Rather than an all or nothing approach.

I haven't updated the plugin yet.
Any ETA on this? The reason I'm pushing for it is because you stated you were going to provide an update 13 days ago.

While I realize the term "soon" is relative to everyone, in this context I believe most of us were expecting a fix either that day or the next.

Any ETA on this? The reason I'm pushing for it is because you stated you were going to provide an update 13 days ago.

While I realize the term "soon" is relative to everyone, in this context I believe most of us were expecting a fix either that day or the next.
Yeah, that's caused my dad passed away and I have been dealing with that since it happened. And just trying to get back on my feet. But you will get your plugin fixed as soon as possible.

Yeah, that's caused my dad passed away and I have been dealing with that since it happened. And just trying to get back on my feet. But you will get your plugin fixed as soon as possible.
My condolences. I've had to deal with that myself not 2 years ago.

Sad to hear that bro, take your time. We will manage, real life comes first. You hang in there bud.

/track argentavis no funciona.
Los otros dinos si funciona dándome el listado de cada uno con su ubicación.
Read the description. Set -1 on MaxDistance

Foppa updated Dino Tracker with a new update entry:

Dino Tracker Update 1.9

• Fixed coordinates for Crystal Isles DLC (This breaks the compatibility with the modded version!)
  • Fixed Maxdistance bug.
  • Added a new function to show how far away you are from your dino.
  • Added debug option.
  • Added new command: "/dtreload" to reload config file.
Note: This update requires a Config update, please use the included config and then apply your adjustments.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back