Dino Tracker

Dino Tracker 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
will look into the unloading process but as i remember it supported it, i will look over it

Good idea, but not working for me. Map ragnarok + Extinction core mod. Tried in example "/atrack xxx Basilosaurus" and always get "Basilosaurus wasn't. found". None dino working. Only for admin purposes want this :) Thanks and sorry for bad eng.

Good idea, but not working for me. Map ragnarok + Extinction core mod. Tried in example "/atrack xxx Basilosaurus" and always get "Basilosaurus wasn't. found". None dino working. Only for admin purposes want this :) Thanks and sorry for bad eng.

You must rename dinos(I was trying to use default name but that just show "wasn't found" massage), Try it I hope this will help you.

You must rename dinos(I was trying to use default name but that just show "wasn't found" massage), Try it I hope this will help you.
This is sad, i want to use this tool to track player dinos (if they lost some)...

It works fine tracking by Dino Tag, Remember to use the Dino classname / Creature ID...this is not always it's in game name...and it is case sensitive.

It works fine tracking by Dino Tag, Remember to use the Dino classname / Creature ID...this is not always it's in game name...and it is case sensitive.

Oh I see, and yes in version 1.2, Sir OwnProx, Make it can use "tag" name such as Allosaurus hava tag name is Allo, I thing it is the short name of that dinos.

yeah bro tag or dino name doesn't matter both are checked

Quick question on functionality.

/teamid <PlayerName>

Is this supposed to return the ID to me or to the player? I tried several times whilst in test mode with another admin, and everytime I tried to get their team id, it returned the information to them. Not sure if this is how it is as intended, or if it is an issue whith both of us being admin?

Just looking for clarification.

TY

Kane

was the other person in a tribe, it should return the player id or tribe id.

Can you add a timer between when using the /track command? :)

/Foppa

Feature Request:
• Permissions Support for Group enabling/disabling this feature

Yes they were ina tribe, the tribe ID was poppin up in their chat

Kane

Seconding this. I just did a fresh install of Ark API yesterday with this mod included, and when I run /teamid on myself, it works fine. If I run it on anyone else, regardless of whether they are in my tribe or others, it returns the answer to THEM, not to me. It pops up in their chat log just as it does when I run it on myself. If I have a tribemate run this on me, it returns to me, not them.

Running /atrack <other tribe teamid> <dinoname> returns nothing to me, or to the other tribe whose ID I used. Running /atrack on my tribe's ID for any dinos in my tribe works fine.

The commands have been run by admins and non-admins both.

Were any of the mentioned bugs actually fixed? The one that I mentioned previously seems to still be present.

Is the Dino Tracker only suitable for Vanilla Maps?
On other maps, for example Olympus, he unfortunately displays incorrect coordinates.

hi there, just installed this and want to make sure i make the setting correct, for: "MaxDistance":-1
is that default to where dinos can be found anywhere on map? i'd like to have it set to any distance to be found anywhere on map and not sure what to set the distance to.

thank you :)

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back