Dino Tracker

Dino Tracker 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not sure if this is still being supported or not, but from what I can see it doesn't seem to like it if creatures have names that have spaces in it. Using "" or ' ' around it doesn't help. Is this the case or is there a way to actually make it find creatures with a space in the name?

can it find default dinosaurs names after this last update? such as ankylosaurus?

The map is almost perfect except for valguero, but lat or lon is about 0.1 different from gps. thanks :)
Valguero: little bit wrong. Lat +0.4, Lon +0.5
View attachment 2391

Any idea how can I get this to work in Hope map again? It keeps showing Lat: 0.0, Long: 0.0 for me after the current update. Was working fine before I update the plugin to the latest version.

View attachment 2392

Doesn't work in crystle Iso any more ,when tracking ,it shows lat 0, lon 0.
Version 1.6 works,though need some correction:

lat: tracker*0.58286429+20.8276423
lon: tracker*0.583489681+20.7463415

Can it be to add crystle to the support map list for CI is the next DLC

Doesn't work in crystle Iso any more ,when tracking ,it shows lat 0, lon 0.
Version 1.6 works,though need some correction:

lat: tracker*0.58286429+20.8276423
lon: tracker*0.583489681+20.7463415

Can it be to add crystle to the support map list for CI is the next DLC
Sure, but i most likely need to update it on release tho :)

can you say how can find anklyo ? what is the correct name in the plugin? you can find argent but what is ankylo shortened name in the plugin?

Last edited:
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back