Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
well i did have dino before and did not work so i changed it to Dino and still down work , ill go back in to it and retry it Thank You Guys :)

Are you still able to use "ClassName" for dinos or do we need to switch them all to their blueprint paths?

@Michidu
Sir, Can you make option to return the purchased kits,items,dinos and give cost of that back to players ?. because sometime some player bought wrong kits,items,dinos and want their point back, but players must wait admin does that, sometime must wait admin long time. I think it would be nice if players can do self, Thank you.

and another question Sir, Can you make an option to let players can change their dinos or items to point ?(mean player can sell their products to shop directly and admin can set about rate of that cost).

and the final thing I want to ask haha, I think it would be nice if command for set points have only one command like
SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Changes player's points amount and can use "+","-" in front of <Amount> to increase or decrease points (like "cheat setpoints 11111111111111111 +123" this mean increase "123" point to that SteamId player and if be "-" that mean decrease)

and command "GetPlayerPoints", I think it would be better if decrease word to be "GetPoints". Thank you again Sir.

If I disturb you, I must really apologize. and sorry for my English :LOL:.

Can someone please explain to me how the permissions work? Trying to add kits and keep getting the 'dont have permissions' message and i dont know what to do.

@Michidu
Sir, Can you make option to return the purchased kits,items,dinos and give cost of that back to players ?. because sometime some player bought wrong kits,items,dinos and want their point back, but players must wait admin does that, sometime must wait admin long time. I think it would be nice if players can do self, Thank you.

I think this can be easily exploited and is a bad idea. There is a kit and item description for a reason. If your players are constantly asking you to replace wrongly bought stuff, I would check they arent taken advantage of the system.

Can be abused, so not likely.
Can you make an option to let players can change their dinos or items to point ?(mean player can sell their products to shop directly and admin can set about rate of that cost)
Selling items will be added in the next update.
I think it would be nice if command for set points have only one command like
Good idea, will look at it.
Sir, Can you create options for setting imprint of Dino?
I didn't look at it yet. So i'm not sure for now.

Can someone please explain to me how the permissions work? Trying to add kits and keep getting the 'dont have permissions' message and i dont know what to do.
Did you read about permissions already? https://arkserverapi.com/resources/permissions.12/

Can be abused, so not likely.

Selling items will be added in the next update.

Good idea, will look at it.

I didn't look at it yet. So i'm not sure for now.

Did you read about permissions already? https://arkserverapi.com/resources/permissions.12/

Ive had a look at that, but the kits dont like me adding abberition items to the confiq anymore. Not sure what i need to do with the permissions to get them working

Ive had a look at that, but the kits dont like me adding abberition items to the confiq anymore. Not sure what i need to do with the permissions to get them working

Ok, show your config file and show what you do as a step.

I run this wonderful plugin in my 5 Server cluster. Was wondering if it was a bug on this end or Arks. Every time I buy an item from the shop it will not let me transfer to another server it says I have an item that's not transferable. The only fix is to kill my self then grab my inv and I can transfer. Love the plugin thanks in advance.

is there a way to have a timer on here for the players that like to cheat the system and stay AFK and just collect points??

yeah i know that but i dont want to kick them just stop them from getting points so they will learn a lesson otherwise they will just think they lost connection

I assume the /sell command is putting the item up for sale to other players in-game? If so how will it display?

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back