Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Thanks for answering DoC.

Can it only be used in kits?

I would like to add dinos with their frames to buy points

I tried it and got errors / plugin wouldn't load so stuck with kits. Players can buy kits just set the default amount to 0

How can I make a particular player earn more points in the same minutes as this one by default?

How can I make a particular player earn more points in the same minutes as this one by default?
1. Make a new group in the Permissions plugin called something of your likings.
2. Add your player to the newly created group
3. Add the group to the group section in the ark shop.
4. Done

JSON:
      "Groups":{ // Amount of points given can be configured per group. Groups can be changed.
        "Default":{ // Default group. Can't be removed.
          "Amount":5 // Amount of points to give. Currently it means: 'give 5 points for every 5 minutes spent online'.
        },
        "Premiums":{
          "Amount":15 // Players in group Premiums receives 15 points instead.
        }
      }
    },

1. Make a new group in the Permissions plugin called something of your likings.
2. Add your player to the newly created group
3. Add the group to the group section in the ark shop.
4. Done

JSON:
      "Groups":{ // Amount of points given can be configured per group. Groups can be changed.
        "Default":{ // Default group. Can't be removed.
          "Amount":5 // Amount of points to give. Currently it means: 'give 5 points for every 5 minutes spent online'.
        },
          "Amount":15 // Players in group Premiums receives 15 points instead.
        }
      }
    },

so i need to download that plugin right?

So now i have this problem.
I have a kit command that makes me give clothes Ghillie and I change it to Hide clothes and when I enter the server the plugin does not work

This work
Code:
 "ropa": {
      "Price": 50,
      "DefaultAmount":2,
      "Description": "un poco de ropa",
      "Items": [
        {
          "Amount": 1,
          "Quality": 1,
          "ForceBlueprint": false,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieHelmet'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieShirt.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieShirt'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieGloves.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieGloves'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhilliePants.PrimalItemArmor_GhilliePants'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieBoots.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieBoots'"
        }
      ]
    },

and this not
Code:
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet'"
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt.PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt'"
        },
        {
              "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves.PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves'"
        },
        {
         "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HidePants.PrimalItemArmor_HidePants'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots.PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots'"
        }
      ]
    },

So now i have this problem.
I have a kit command that makes me give clothes Ghillie and I change it to Hide clothes and when I enter the server the plugin does not work

This work
Code:
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieHelmet'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieShirt.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieShirt'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieGloves.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieGloves'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhilliePants.PrimalItemArmor_GhilliePants'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieBoots.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieBoots'"
        }
      ]
    },

and this not
Code:
        {
        },
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt.PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt'"
        },
        {
              "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves.PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves'"
        },
        {
         "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HidePants.PrimalItemArmor_HidePants'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots.PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots'"
        }
      ]
    },

You need
"Blueprint":
before each blueprint path on the second post that states "Don't work". That should fix your problem

Thanks for answering DoC.

Can it only be used in kits?

I would like to add dinos with their frames to buy points

If you are wanting the saddle to be spawned in with your purchase yes, that is possible. Just add the item string underneath each dino and verify it through a .json validator.

Hi. I'm trying to set translations on the shop. I thought that maybe could work if I copy ArkShop folder and rename it to ArkShopEN (for English translation) and rename ArkShop.dll to ArkShopEN.dll. So then the server would have 2 shops running each one with different translated commands, of course using the same DB with DB override parameter. This seems to be working, as the second shop shows as loaded successfuly on server console, but then I connect to the server in-game and translated commands are not working. Is it possible to have 2 shops working in this way?

Hi. I'm trying to set translations on the shop. I thought that maybe could work if I copy ArkShop folder and rename it to ArkShopEN (for English translation) and rename ArkShop.dll to ArkShopEN.dll. So then the server would have 2 shops running each one with different translated commands, of course using the same DB with DB override parameter. This seems to be working, as the second shop shows as loaded successfuly on server console, but then I connect to the server in-game and translated commands are not working. Is it possible to have 2 shops working in this way?
You would have to make your own compilation by modifying the entry of each console command and RCON, and that compilation will use it only for one of the languages. This way you will not step on an arkshop with another when you launch a command by RCON. The source code is available in github, it is easy to find the console and RCON commands and modify them.

https://github.com/Michidu/Ark-Server-Plugins

https://github.com/Michidu/Ark-Server-Plugins/blob/master/ArkShop/ArkShop/Private/ArkShop.cpp
line 189-190.

https://github.com/Michidu/Ark-Server-Plugins/blob/master/ArkShop/ArkShop/Private/Kits.cpp
line 586-589.

https://github.com/Michidu/Ark-Server-Plugins/blob/master/ArkShop/ArkShop/Private/Points.cpp
line 446-455

Good luck ;)

Last edited:
hey guys thanks for the answers !

Does anyone know how to make a command for the shop to buy an item and take random quality? like saddles or weapons?

Can anyone help with this parsing issue, It's been happening for several days now and I have tried completely from scratch and getting same results everytime.

I have this command line in the shop

"miel": { "Type": "item", "Description": "100 frascos de miel", "Price": 200, "Items": [ { "ForceBlueprint": false, "Amount": 100, "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Honey.PrimalItemConsumable_Honey'" } ] },

when a player buys this the server goes down,
Does anyone have any ideas?

I have this command line in the shop

"miel": { "Type": "item", "Description": "100 frascos de miel", "Price": 200, "Items": [ { "ForceBlueprint": false, "Amount": 100, "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Honey.PrimalItemConsumable_Honey'" } ] },

when a player buys this the server goes down,
Does anyone have any ideas?

try getting rid of the space before the second blueprint. "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth

so I'm having a little trouble there is a new bug that's appeared on my server every time I try to buy something and it's happening to a bunch of other people on my server to but it will go requires level 1 to 999999999 I have the points I'm in between the levels requirements the only thing that seemed to fix it is restarting the server help

hey guys im struggeling with my config aswell always on line 221 right bevore shopitems it shows my fail but its exact same as default there maybe anyone could help me ? would really apreciate that

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":60,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":50
},
"Amount":100
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage":15,
"ShopDisplayTime":15.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.3,
"DbPathOverride":"",
"DefaultKit":"vip,starter"
},
"Kits":{
"starter":{
"DefaultAmount":5,
"Price":0,
"Description":"Starter kit (PT with Saddle)",
"OnlyFromSpawn":true,
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":4,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle'"
}
],
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ClassicFlyers/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"vip":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
"Description":"Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":20,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"Starter":{
"DefaultAmount":20,
"Price":50,
"MinLevel":1,
"MaxLevel":250,
"Description":"Starter",
{
"Quality":3,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Metal/PrimalItemArmor_MetalPants.PrimalItemArmor_MetalPants'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Metal/PrimalItemArmor_MetalShirt.PrimalItemArmor_MetalShirt'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Metal/PrimalItemArmor_MetalHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_MetalHelmet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Metal/PrimalItemArmor_MetalBoots.PrimalItemArmor_MetalBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Metal/PrimalItemArmor_MetalGloves.PrimalItemArmor_MetalGloves'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponOneShotRifle.PrimalItem_WeaponOneShotRifle'"
},
{
"Amount":30,
"Quality":0,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_RefinedTranqDart.PrimalItemAmmo_RefinedTranqDart'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
}
]
}
},
"Base":{
"Description":"Starter Base",
{
"Amount":9,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Foundations/Square/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Foundation_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Foundation_Metal'"
},
{
"Amount":9,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Ceilings/Square/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Ceiling_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Ceiling_Metal'"
},
{
"Amount":10,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Walls_L/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Metal'"
},
{
"Amount":4,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/HatchFrames_L/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_LargeHatchframe_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_LargeHatchframe_Metal'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Gateways/Small/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Gateway_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Gateway_Metal'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Doors/Gates/Small/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Gate_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Gate_Metal'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/WirelessGen/PrimalItemStructure_WirelessGen.PrimalItemStructure_WirelessGen'"
},
{
"Amount":200,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gasoline.PrimalItemResource_Gasoline'"
},
{
"Amount":10,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/AutoTurretHeavy/PrimalItemStructure_AutoTurret_Heavy.PrimalItemStructure_AutoTurret_Heavy'"
},
{
"Amount":2000,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/Ammo/PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_Auto.PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_Auto'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Crafting/Smithy/PrimalItemStructure_SmithyPlus.PrimalItemStructure_SmithyPlus'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Crafting/Fabricator/PrimalItemStructure_FabricatorPlus.PrimalItemStructure_FabricatorPlus'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Crafting/ChemistryBench/PrimalItemStructure_ChemBenchPlus.PrimalItemStructure_ChemBenchPlus'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Hatchery/PrimalItemStructure_Hatchery.PrimalItemStructure_Hatchery'"
},
{
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/BaseBPs/PrimalItemConsumableMiracleGro.PrimalItemConsumableMiracleGro'"
},
{
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Honey.PrimalItemConsumable_Honey'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Nanny/PrimalItemStructure_Nanny.PrimalItemStructure_Nanny'"
}
]
}
},
"ShopItems":{
"Element":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Element (50x)",
"Price":250,
{
"Amount":50,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'"
}
]
},
"tools":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Tools (Metal Hatchet, Metal Pick)",
{
"Quality":8,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Quality":8,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
}
]
},
"Anky":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Ankylo",
"Level":200,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ankylo/Ankylo_Character_BP.Ankylo_Character_BP'"
},
"Theri":{
"Description":"Therizinosaurus",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Therizinosaurus/Therizino_Character_BP.Therizino_Character_BP'"
},
"Angler":{
"Description":"Anglerfish",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Para/Para_Character_BP.Para_Character_BP'"
},
"Quetz":{
"Description":"Quetzal",
"Level":150,
"Neutered":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Quetzalcoatlus/Quetz_Character_BP.Quetz_Character_BP'"
},
]
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"ArkShop",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
"BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
"BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
"ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
"HavePoints":"You have {0} points",
"NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
"WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
"NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
"CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
"BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
"AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
"NoKits":"No available kits",
"KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
"NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {0} kits left",
"CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
"RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
"SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
"GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
"NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
"FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
"BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
"ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page",
"KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
"BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
"TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
"PointsCmd":"/points",
"TradeCmd":"/trade",
"BuyCmd":"/buy",
"ShopCmd":"/shop",
"KitCmd":"/kit",
"BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
"SellCmd":"/sell",
"ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
"SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
"NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
"SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
"BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
"KitsListPrice":"Price: {0}",
"KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
"StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
"StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
"StoreListFormat":"{0}",
"OnlyOnSpawnKit":"This kit can be used only on spawn",
"HelpCmd":"/shophelp",
"ShopMessage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
"HelpMessage":"This is shop help message"
}
}

Fixed :) You had Starter twice and also some extra },

Rename back to config.json and check it over, i left the second Starter with a CHANGE ME text there

Hey,

Is there a way to award players with a one of X amount of points upon joining for the first time? Possibly a way through the default kit?

Thanks.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back