Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Anyone know whats up with this error? Addon seems to work fine, but this error is being spammed in the console.

11/07/18 08:26 [Permission][error] (f:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerGroups) Unexpected DB error No row to get a column from. executeStep() was not called, or returned false.

I have same issue, does anyboyd knows what it is?

how do i get the shop up and running? i do not own my own server, but i bought a server ip from a company. i had them install it, because i could not figure out how install it on ftp.. its been awhile since i touched a sql server or c ++ for that matter. i renamed the ArkDB.db to Arkshop.db and thats as far as i have gotten. i would love some insight please.

Hey guys i cant seem to issue out any of the basic commands to addpoints or getplayerpoints

[1/20/2019 9:29 PM] > GetPlayerPoints Galaxywalkers
[1/20/2019 9:29 PM] Couldn't get points amount
[1/20/2019 9:34 PM] > addpoints galaxywalkers 1000
[1/20/2019 9:34 PM] Couldn't add points

has anyone had this?

Try the SteamId, it should work with that. :)
Thanks I always get confused with NAME vs ID. It worked great.

I think someone should share their completed Shops. that would make all our lives easier :p

@Michidu Can i connect the ark shop and atlas shop to the same msql database so they can share the points?
Currently no, because of different table names. But i will add a support for it.
when I try updating the mod today it didn't launch with the server and I could not force a load either
I forgot to mention, that you need to update your config. Add 'MySQL' section from the new config. Probably that's the error.

+
Currently no, because of different table names. But i will add a support for it.

I forgot to mention, that you need to update your config. Add 'MySQL' section from the new config. Probably that's the error.

ya it worked now

Last edited:
I have a suggestion to add the possibility of adding variables to the commands. for example the SteamID of the player that triggers such a kit. thus setting up an example:

JSON:
    "SayHello":{  // Command With Variables
      "Type":"command",
      "Description":"Hello",
      "Price":1,
      "Items":[
        {
          "Command":"ServerChatTo '{steamid}' [Server]: Hello."
        }

For those of you wanting to merge two Shop databases into one (now that we can use one shared mysql database across a cluster), here's some sql that might help. It combines the points from two shops into the new arkshopplayers table. I just dumped the kits and let them start over.

INSERT INTO arkshopplayers (steamid, points)
(SELECT SteamId, sum(Points) FROM
(SELECT S1.SteamId, S1.Points FROM shop1 AS S1
UNION
SELECT S2.SteamId, S2.Points FROM shop2 AS S2) derivedTable
GROUP BY SteamId)

Heyo!
The plugin works great, and gives us a lot of fun functionality. However, I had a player try using a shop item that awarded 1,500 wood, and 20,000 wood.

Both times, he only received 1,000 (The max stack size of that item from a stacking mod)
Is there a config somewhere that allows the plugin to overload the survivor weight-wise? Or is this an issue that it can't grant more than one stack at a time.

I've double checked the configs, and shop logs. Looks good.
View attachment 1293
Thanks in advance -War

Heyo!
The plugin works great, and gives us a lot of fun functionality. However, I had a player try using a shop item that awarded 1,500 wood, and 20,000 wood.

Both times, he only received 1,000 (The max stack size of that item from a stacking mod)
Is there a config somewhere that allows the plugin to overload the survivor weight-wise? Or is this an issue that it can't grant more than one stack at a time.

I've double checked the configs, and shop logs. Looks good.
View attachment 1293
Thanks in advance -War
simply add the wood multiple times

Is it possible to add steam64id variable into the chat command string?

"allengrams":{ // Cheat command
"Type":"command",
"Description":"All engrams",
"Price":1000,
"Items":[
{
"Command":"GiveEngrams" //need steam64id for command lootbox
}
]
}
},
Yes!!! I need it too. I just want to make players have 1500 Points one time.

I want make a kit give player 1500 Points...
But I don't know how to make it..
Anybody could tell me how to make a kit/item give player Points.
Or how to make player get 1500 Points when he enter server first time..
Thanks for any answers.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back