Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Yea I have made sure it was the right command, exactly as u posted only with my steamID. Yes it was in-game using console commands. I have even tried a fresh installation of the Arkapi and shop still same results.

I know this sounds stupid but it's a plug-in loaded try (cheat plugins.load ArkShop) I've had it happen once or twice where it doesn't load on Startup and then stays unloaded a good way to check to see if the mod is working is to use /shophelp in the chat window to see if you get a reply back

Yea I have made sure it was the right command, exactly as u posted only with my steamID. Yes it was in-game using console commands. I have even tried a fresh installation of the Arkapi and shop still same results.

I think my issue was with the Tebex plugin, I am testing it now to see if that corrected the issue.

[
possibly but you should see if the mod is even loaded

Yea tried to load it said it failed because it was already loaded. Wasn't the tebex plugin either I removed ALL other plugins and still same result.

I know this is a weird question but you didn't add any extra symbols or anything did you i ask I was trying to add something to the store earlier on my server and used (testing) in the description of one of the items and well did not like it but all the checkers I ran it through said it was okay by the way there is my favorite check or just FYI https://jsonlint.com/

I know this is a weird question but you didn't add any extra symbols or anything did you i ask I was trying to add something to the store earlier on my server and used (testing) in the description of one of the items and well did not like it but all the checkers I ran it through said it was okay by the way there is my favorite check or just FYI https://jsonlint.com/

Yup same checker I use as well. No I created the entire config file for the first time. Ran it through the checker and corrected the mistakes (forgot the "Blueprint:" before each blueprint path), the .dll file in the arkshop folder does it store any id information? that was the only file it wouldn't let me delete from my server. So trying to get rid of it now to put a completely fresh shop in to see if something happen!

P.S I have used this dang shop for years and never seen this issue, kinda frustrating. But i guess this is how you really learn :)

are you sure that the player you're trying to add points to is in the database?

are you sure that the player you're trying to add points to is in the database?

Yes my server is locked due to being worked on. I have been trying to test it on myself. Also I have deleted the DB file just to be sure that a fresh one is created with no issues. I have checked and I am the only 1 in the db file. I am about to see if I manually edit the db file if it will recognize the points were added. I will post my results in few minutes

UPDATE: So I have litterally uninstalled my entire server and started from scratch, and still getting the same error! If anyone else have anymore Ideas I am willing to try, i just want this shop to work.

Last edited:
Hey guys how i can put this command

SpawnSetupDino <DinoBlueprintPath> <SaddleBlueprintPath> <SaddleQuality> <DinoLevel> <DinoStats> <SpawnDistance> <YOffset> <ZOffset>

EJ:
JSON:
cheat SpawnSetupDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Raptor_Character_BP.Raptor_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle'" 1 80 "Health=30,MeleeDamageMultiplier=20,Weight=10" 500 500 0

Yoy team, can update for this command?

Does this work with Atlas? I've seen servers with an identical shop in Atlas servers

Would it be possible that being and admin in the permissions plugin would prevent me from using the points command to add points? I am still getting "couldn't add points" error, however everything else about the shop is working the way its supposed to. Which is what is leading me towards the permissions plugin. Any thoughts?

Yup same checker I use as well. No I created the entire config file for the first time. Ran it through the checker and corrected the mistakes (forgot the "Blueprint:" before each blueprint path), the .dll file in the arkshop folder does it store any id information? that was the only file it wouldn't let me delete from my server. So trying to get rid of it now to put a completely fresh shop in to see if something happen!

P.S I have used this dang shop for years and never seen this issue, kinda frustrating. But i guess this is how you really learn :)

it's trial by fire but it's one of my favorite shops as well that I have used for years I love this API I don't have to load mods to do certain things that I've always needed to do

Would it be possible that being and admin in the permissions plugin would prevent me from using the points command to add points? I am still getting "couldn't add points" error, however everything else about the shop is working the way its supposed to. Which is what is leading me towards the permissions plugin. Any thoughts?

that could be I've actually never used to permissions plug-in I've never had a need to for my server

Is it possible to add steam64id variable into the chat command string?

"allengrams":{ // Cheat command
"Type":"command",
"Description":"All engrams",
"Price":1000,
"Items":[
{
"Command":"GiveEngrams" //need steam64id for command lootbox
}
]
}
},

Is there any way to add multiple currencies?
would be awesome if we can add more than one currency

that could be I've actually never used to permissions plug-in I've never had a need to for my server

Ok, I'll try to remove it and try it that way. Not sure if i've done that yet. I didnt install it either, for some reason they added it as default now when you install ArkApi.

@everlastdll

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs

All the blueprint paths... Just copy what you have shown and change the BP path, price, amount, description and change "metal":{ to say "ingots":{ if you want to sell ingots. If you have Stacking MOD's you will have to use the BP path's to the mod's to be able to sell for instance 10k stacks.

Example of selling 10K stacks using this mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928102085

JSON:
    "SellItems": {
        "metal": {
            "Type": "item",
            "Description": "10000 x Metal Ingots",
            "Price": 500,
            "Amount": 10000,
            "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"
        },
        "stone": {
            "Description": "10000 x Stone",
            "Price": 250,
            "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
        },
        "wood": {
            "Description": "10000 x Wood",
            "Price": 100,
            "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Wood_Child.PrimalItemResource_Wood_Child'"
        }
    },

Code:
    "ptera50":{
      "Type":"dino",
      "Description":"ptera tameado",
      "Level":50,
      "Price":30,
       "Neutered":false,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ClassicFlyers/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"

},

Is it possible to add the mount when buying this dino?

@arxon - only in kits section:

JSON:
    "Kits": {
        "ptera": {
            "DefaultAmount": 3,
            "Price": 250,
            "MinLevel": 1,
            "MaxLevel": 310,
            "Description": "Ptera (250) With Saddle",
            "Permissions": "Default,Admins,EmeraldVIP,SapphireVIP,RubyVIP,GoldVIP",
            "Items": [{
                "Amount": 1,
                "Quality": 75,
                "ForceBlueprint": false,
                "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle'"
            }],
            "Dinos": [{
                "Level": 250,
                "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/SpeedyFlyers/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
            }]
        },

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back