Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Once again Michidu, great plugin.

It would be awesome to be able to use the GiveArmorSet functionality for spawn kits, or even just as a command type shop item.
Also, a wildcard string for Steamid that can be used in the "commands" section would be great, as it would allow for compatibility with the LootBox plugin which requires a Steamid.

thanks PapaArkz, i cant believe what i did, i have been doing this along time now, and i used the wrong frigging file when merging the data... (it helps to show others)

Ok back again. So any chance @Michidu of implementing sqlserver functionality with this plugin? I know at least a few people plus myself would appreciate it. I'll even donate just to have it done by you instead of possibly trying to find somebody else to try to do it instead. With sqlserver for permissions, my life has been 100% easier. It's Just running so many servers that at times it can't access the current database and sometimes causes some weird lag that shouldn't be happening. So if you could please PM me about this or a response on here, that'd be awesome.

I use DB Browser For SQLite for edit & view permission & shop (any db for ark plugins) No problem editing the data inside.

I use DB Browser For SQLite for edit & view permission & shop (any db for ark plugins) No problem editing the data inside.

I also use it, but it is very common that a Steam ID is sometimes duplicated, which can cause problems. I maintain that it would be best to have the possibility of using a Mysql database, just like the "Permissions" plugin does. I hope you have it in mind @Michidu :giggle:

Can we please get an option to disable the /trade command?
You don't need this option. Change this:

JSON:
    "TradeCmd":"/sfslkjseflkjeaslkjalkawawaeaed",

With a random character command that nobody knows, no one can use the command. ;)

Last edited:
I am trying to give piont but it is not working using command after I hit tab AddPoints 81493471 1500 but it will not work

steam id will start with 765 and should have be 17 numbers in length

I have tryed ever number you can get with out any luck and I have done the 17 number like this AddPoints 76561198123252670 1500
but still will not work

I have tryed ever number you can get with out any luck and I have done the 17 number like this AddPoints 76561198123252670 1500
but still will not work

If you are using the console have you tried cheat AddPoints 76561198123252670 1500

Hi guys!! First Thanks for your time and has a good day!

It is possible make this? (For tebex integration point)

Query URL
The URL that the webstore will query to get a player's balance.

Update URL
The URL that the webstore will POST to in order to update player's balance.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back