Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hi again!

So, I've changed it into a forward slash. With testing, still getting errors :( Even ran it through JSON Lint, and I get no issues from it.

Thanks for the response, and all the help in advance :)
An example

"DbPathOverride": "C:\\SomePlace\\SomeOtherPlace\\OMGATHIRDPLACE\\ARK Server\\SharedResources\\ArkShop.db"

you can put 2 or more commands on a single line of the store for example
"allengrams":{
"Type":"command",
"Description":"All engrams",
"Price":15000,
"Items":[
{
"Command":"GiveEngrams"

An example

"DbPathOverride": "C:\\SomePlace\\SomeOtherPlace\\OMGATHIRDPLACE\\ARK Server\\SharedResources\\ArkShop.db"

Hi... me again :(

To clarify, I even moved the ArkShop.db file into the specified directory... no dice.

Should ArkShop.db be the only file in the specified directory, or should I move all of the files? Including the dll, config, plugin info, etc.?

View attachment 865View attachment 866

Hi... me again :(

To clarify, I even moved the ArkShop.db file into the specified directory... no dice.

Should ArkShop.db be the only file in the specified directory, or should I move all of the files? Including the dll, config, plugin info, etc.?

View attachment 865View attachment 866
Unsure how it would parse spaces. If you could safely rename that folder with a space to something without a space that might be it.

If you could manage the database using MySQL, it would greatly simplify the option of making a web store, I hope you have the idea in mind. ;)

"DefaultKit":"vip,starter"
"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",

How should these two be set? Is it true that the player name is filled in?

"DefaultKit":"vip,starter"
"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",

How should these two be set? Is it true that the player name is filled in?

I tested how this thing work, only dinos supported. If items, non admins & Premiums still can get this kits provided they still have 1 or 2 kits left.

Michidu, these not work in extinction map rite?

"crate25":{ // Beacon
"Type":"beacon",
"Description":"SupplyCrate Lvl 25",
"Price":100,
"ClassName":"SupplyCrate_Level25_Double_C"
},
"crate2":{
"Type":"beacon",
"Description":"Artifact Crate 2",
"Price":100,
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_2_C"
},

Will Categories ever be added to this plugin? It really is a pain in the ass to have tons of pages without any sort of categories to offer for quicker purchases.

Hey everybody!

New to the APIs. Just downloaded the Arkshop - player with it before on different servers and it's awesome however mine doesn't seem to work in game. Does it automatically download as the old version which needs to be upgraded?

Appreciate the help.

Hello Everyone!

I have a problem on my HostHavoc server. I have tested my config multiple times with several JSON validations and still i'm receiving:
11/16/18 11:51 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------
11/16/18 11:51 [API][info] ARK: Server Api V2.8
11/16/18 11:51 [API][info] Loading...

11/16/18 11:51 [API][info] Dumping structures..
11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] Dumping functions..
11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] Dumping globals..
11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] Successfully read information from PDB

11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] Initialized hooks

11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] API was successfully loaded
11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------

11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] UGameEngine::Init was called
11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] Loading plugins..

11/16/18 11:52 [API][warning] (ArkApi::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - Arkshop
Error code: 1114
11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] Loaded plugin Permissions V1.3 (Manage permissions groups)
11/16/18 11:52 [API][info] Loaded all plugins

11/16/18 11:54 [API][info] UWorld::InitWorld was called

Can someone please help me??? I've read the entire forum for a solution but nothing seems to help for this error.

Hello Everyone!

I have a problem on my HostHavoc server. I have tested my config multiple times with several JSON validations and still i'm receiving:

Can someone please help me??? I've read the entire forum for a solution but nothing seems to help for this error.

The reason of not finding a solution in the forum could be that your config contains valid JSON... But you've messed up a few brackets so the config file actually contained different sections as the plugin has expected to have.

I've done it for your config :)

Hello, I hate to be that person but I've tried everything I know I can do, for some reason buying some dinos will crash my server
Buying items is fine and kits are fine but as soon as I try to buy a giga or something the server crashes and I get an error message I've turned off the points so no one can buy a dino and crash the server by accident

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw nice plugins to the OP

Hello, I hate to be that person but I've tried everything I know I can do, for some reason buying some dinos will crash my server
Buying items is fine and kits are fine but as soon as I try to buy a giga or something the server crashes and I get an error message I've turned off the points so no one can buy a dino and crash the server by accident

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw nice plugins to the OP

check the dinos from
"wyvernL":{
to
gacha":{
"blueprint": [erro]
"Blueprint": [correct]

If i type /shop or /kit starter or something then the server ping goes to 255 and the server instantly chrash what did i do wrong?

Hi everyone. I am having trouble. The ArkShop wont load load and I have no idea why been trying to find the answer for weeks. Can someone please help. I am using GTX as a server host. Thank you so much.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back