Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
You are using an old config update the missing part from the config template included in the arkshop download!

Can you please type in English? :)
Sir, how to add a new command to "kitcmd", so it has two instructions
You are using an old config update the missing part from the config template included in the arkshop download!

Forgot to turn it off.

Can someone please link a guide or tell me how i should edit the config if i want to be able to buy all dinos + their saddeles and nothing else than that. i cant find a guide and when i tried myself its just not working please help.

Most Chinese users use Google's translation function to browse your website and communicate with you if they don't turn off the translation function. They will be automatically sent to Chinese.;)

@Michidu Any possibility of adding categories to the products of purchase or sale in the store? When you add many is difficult, if there would be categories everything would be easier and more orderly. Thank you

Hello, can you add permission to purchase items in the store? Can only use permissions in the kit now

So for everyone having an issue with the config. I myself am not a coder, it might help to get some basic tutorials on coding just to get a basic understanding on what the commas mean, brackets, etc... If you want to add a dino to the shop, just find where the default ones are, copy and paste, then change the values on the new line of code. You will need to look up the dino blueprints on the arkpedia also. The same goes for items. Just take the time to read the code in the default settings and all the values you can change are there, which don't all have to be there, like min level to max level, or neutered or not. Code is a bit confusing on what to change, or how to add a new line, but if you use notepad+ it has color options that highlight the different values which make it easier to find out what to change or where to add things. My earlier problem was all solved with a comma, as with the shop, the comma means next line, and at the end, you don't need a comma as if its there, but nothing is there, the code won't work. Once you get it, you will feel accomplished and you can do anything with it. Make things cost 1 point, or 10k points. The limit is yours to set.

Does anyone possibly have a config already done with shop items, prices and kits etc that they may be happy to post up for less experienced people to then go on and configure by just having to change the prices or values of certain objects. I know its probably a lot to ask but may help some.

So is mysql going to be implemented? If so, when do you think it will? Having some major lag issues whenever points are given or somebody buys something from the shop. Just thinking because the database is stored on a NAS and its having issues editing it. Thanks in advance.

I really need some help I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong if I use a default config file I can load the plugin if I use the one I have made it gives me an error 114 when it loads all I'm trying to get it to do is so people can sell element to the bot and by the aberration resources the file I made is loaded below i really need help asap

your config was messed up

remember you only need "," after a line if it is not the last one if it is the last line before a new argument you don't need to place "," after

please use https://jsonlint.com/ from now on to validate your config before you post it here asking for help

i would love it if was possible to use mysql so points could transfer between servers in my cluster

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back