Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
First error at line: 22:
"gear"
Should be: "gear": {

Second error at line: 113:
"Amount":1 <-- Missing a comma
"Quality":7,
"ForceBlueprint":false,

Third error at line: 117:
Missing a bracket at the ending of section " } "

It's several errors here. So i would suggest you to run your config on a json checker online. And try to work them out.
Fixed it all, just need 1 more thing, something wrong with it again apparently. error 1114. https://github.com/Keiron101/error1114/blame/master/error1114

Hi @Michidu My ArkShop Was compile Fine.
But When I get the update to 2.5 "my source was old".
I'm Getting That erro I try my best and not that good.
Appreciate any help. @Foppa or Other good Developer

@Keiron
check the line where you have that code:

{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/AutoFab/PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator_Auto.PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator_Auto"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/Fab/PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator_2.PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator_2"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/Forge/PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialForge_2.PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialForge_2"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/Smithy/PrimalItemStructure_Smithy.PrimalItemStructure_Smithy"
},

Seee Missing one coma ' on the end

You've set a bracket wrong in your config, thats why its not counted anymore under the "ShopItems" section.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've changed your config file and provided you one where It's fixed.

None of the ShopItem Ids will work...says "Wrong ID"....also not able to reset kits/etc so console and RCon Commands are not working, and /shop shows nothing...even /shop <page> does nothing...what am I missing to fix all this? Currently all I can do is purchase kits (except starter kit) and check points total.

Last edited:
SeminoleChief, all your items are under /KIT not under /shop..... so you cant get items list when type /shop.
Fixed attached.

Last edited:
Need a hand to add commands on /shop ! Any placeholders for steamid? for example wanna sell this command on /shop: AddPoints <SteamID> 100 (jsut an example command !!)

Last edited:
So I am changing the default dinos from carno to ptera, and the tools added to hatchet and pickaxe instead of pike and club, the mod fails to load however even after testing the default prior to changes, any instruciton on changing things in the config?

Edit: found an error lol reloading the server now to see if that fixes it
Edit2: Yep missing comma, lol after the price I changed for the ptera... most problems are solved via typo fixing I presume

Last edited:
im retarded and dont understand how to config this. i want all hairstyles and facialstyles and all dinos with saddles to be availible and no starter kits but i keep getting all different errors as i dont know what im doing in the config and i haven found a legit or not retarded guide. please help

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back