Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
"ShopCmd":"/shop",I added a way.such as:"ShopCmd1":"/sd",
/sd But it can not be realized.

Any update on when mysql database support might be enabled for Shop? Or for now, any solutions to sharing it between two servers?
i Gave Michidu my version of the mysql ArkShop so he could update and release it. not quite sure what the status is right now this was 2 weeks ago.

Hello, thank you very much for providing a useful server plug-in, I want to ask you, the plug-in store page color can be changed, I tried many ways, still can not change, such as: display "Store List Format": Welcome to ARKSHOP total number of pages or how many items. Thank you very much。

Is it possible to make it so that a player has to pick one of three different kits? I'm making an RP server and I want each faction to have their own kit associated with it, but I don't want people to pick all the kits.

Probably set them up in 3 different groups (factions) and only allow those factions to see their particular kit. This takes advantage of the Permissions plugin.

Hi, I'm trying to sell items but it does not leave me because of the blueprintpath of S.R.S stacks, does anyone use this mod with the store? , My code is:
"Sell01": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "1000x Thatch / 1000x Straw",
"Price": 10,
"Amount": 1000,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / Mods / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Thatch_MyMod.PrimalItemResource_Thatch_MyMod'"

I was able to sell my stack modded element like this

"Element": {
"Description": "Element",
"Price": 8,
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element_Child.PrimalItemResource_Element_Child'"
}

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

[ArkShop][warning] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\store.cpp ArkShop::Store::ChatBuy) Parsing error invalid stoi argument

Seems to be occurring when rewards are given out from the deathmatch plugin

Hello! Quick problem if you can help if you have time.

Our server recently added the HG Stacking mod. At this time our server is unable to use the shop and stacking mod ass selling metal no longer works. We updated the shop code to reflect the new blueprint path:

"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x Metal Ingots",
"Price":3,
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"
},
Yet we still get the error:
You dont have enough items (0/100)

you need to change the whole spawn command not just the ending

Code:
"Blueprint'/Game/mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"

it has to look something like this ^

Hello! Quick problem if you can help if you have time.

Our server recently added the HG Stacking mod. At this time our server is unable to use the shop and stacking mod ass selling metal no longer works. We updated the shop code to reflect the new blueprint path:

"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x Metal Ingots",
"Price":3,
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"
},
Yet we still get the error:
You dont have enough items (0/100)
This quite common. When you use a stack mod you need to use the stack mods blueprints. Instead of vanilla blueprints.
So depending on what HG Stack mod you are using you need to go that folder or steam workshop site and get their blueprints.

Could we get MySQL support instead of or in junction with SQLite? would be amazing if this would work cross servers!
Tinkles!

My Configuration keeps on saying something about a syntax error. https://gyazo.com/92b33930251c3243f8dec9c85af98664 my configuration is:
https://github.com/Keiron101/My-code/blame/master/README.md
First error at line: 22:
"gear"
Should be: "gear": {

Second error at line: 113:
"Amount":1 <-- Missing a comma
"Quality":7,
"ForceBlueprint":false,

Third error at line: 117:
Missing a bracket at the ending of section " } "

It's several errors here. So i would suggest you to run your config on a json checker online. And try to work them out.

Foppa,

"vip": {
"DefaultAmount": 1,
"Description": "Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
"Permissions": "Admins,Premiums",
"Dinos": [
{
"Level": 200,
"Neutered": true,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Griffin/Griffin_Character_BP.Griffin_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
But cannot work on below script?
"ShopItems": {
"autoturrets": {
"Description": "10 S+ Auto Turrets & 1000 Ammo",
"Permissions": "Admins,Premiums", <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HERE!
"Price": 100,
"Items": [
{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 10,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/AutoTurret/PrimalItemStructure_AutoTurret.PrimalItemStructure_AutoTurret'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/UltraStacks/ammo/PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_US.PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_US'"
}
]
},

Problem, default players still can buy! Pls advice.

Last edited:
Foppa,

"vip": {
"DefaultAmount": 1,
"Description": "Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
"Permissions": "Admins,Premiums",
"Dinos": [
{
"Level": 200,
"Neutered": true,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Griffin/Griffin_Character_BP.Griffin_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
But cannot work on below script?
"ShopItems": {
"autoturrets": {
"Description": "10 S+ Auto Turrets & 1000 Ammo",
"Permissions": "Admins,Premiums", <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HERE!
"Price": 100,
"Items": [
{
"Amount": 10,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/AutoTurret/PrimalItemStructure_AutoTurret.PrimalItemStructure_AutoTurret'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/UltraStacks/ammo/PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_US.PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_US'"
}
]
},

Problem, default play still can buy! Pls advice.
So your problem is that everyone can buy "autoturrets" ?

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back