Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
ARK SHOP CONFIGURATION FREE FROM YOUR GENEROUS HOMIE! :D
FOR ALL YOU LAZY HOMIES! Praise me! It a full working shop. just edit it how you want. it has almost every dino and a ton of items and some kits!

You can join my discord if you wanna chill:
https://discord.gg/sv2KCns

--------------------------------
click on the file and open it in your notepad or whatever to read it!
(y)
What do you mean about the classic flyers BP needing to be replaced...they look the same as the normal ones.

Guys can anyone help me? My config is not working, it says the error is at the end. this is the error code:
Error: Parse error on line 336:
...lp message"}}
---------------------^
Expecting '}', ',', got 'EOF'.

I attached the config, anyone that can help me?

EDIT
I found the mistake i made.

Last edited:
Someone please help me, i ran into a problem. My server works fine but whenever i type /kit it just crashes. I added my config. Can anyone help me with it? Discord: Gekyume#6872

Someone please help me, i ran into a problem. My server works fine but whenever i type /kit it just crashes. I added my config. Can anyone help me with it? Discord: Gekyume#6872
Dont use /kit command when you are on spectator mode

Dont use /kit command when you are on spectator mode
Im not in spectator mode, I also tried adding a whole new arkshop file but it just crashes. I haven't spotted any problems in the config, but I'm also not an expert so if someone could check it that would be great! It only crashes when someone types /kit so it must be in the config right?

Last edited:
Im not in spectator mode, I also tried adding a whole new arkshop file but it just crashes. I haven't spotted any problems in the config, but I'm also not an expert so if someone could check it that would be great! It only crashes when someone types /kit so it must be in the config right?
You config is not good you have the dbpath missing and some other stuff

I cant get how i should make the Dbpathoverride to work ive put he C:\Program Files (x86)\bla bla bla in it but as it doesnt work i guess im doing wrong
can i get an example of how it should look like?

I cant get how i should make the Dbpathoverride to work ive put he C:\Program Files (x86)\bla bla bla in it but as it doesnt work i guess im doing wrong
can i get an example of how it should look like?
Make sure that the end of the path ends with the filename: ArkShop.db
And for the path use double backslashes: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Folder\\ArkShop.db

Make sure that the end of the path ends with the filename: ArkShop.db
And for the path use double backslashes: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Folder\\ArkShop.db
Thank you i will try this now and see if it works
Edit: this didnt work for me so please help

Last edited:
can somebody help me please?

i did make a config and i checked it on the website if its valid and it says yes
but some how it dont work on the server here the config please help me ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Anybody know why I get this a lot? it is disconcerting...

can somebody help me please?

i did make a config and i checked it on the website if its valid and it says yes
but some how it dont work on the server here the config please help me ?

check your "Kits":{ "starter": code you got double in it

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back