Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hey, i would like to add lootboxes to my shop, i have the lootbox api on my server installed and it is now only used for donation rewards, but i think it would be cool to make it possible for everyone to buy 1 for a x amount of points. Anyone any idea how to add this or of this is even possible?

i've run my file through the json validator and ark shop isnt loading on my server heres my config. the error is 1114 have tried db path override

Last edited:
Fix? I dunno. But for the future use that mixed with JSONLint for formatting and you will be a happy dude.
it says that i need a colon but when i replace that it makes me delete most of my code and then put a string that i dont know

I'm having trouble adding players to the premiums group, it's not automatically created, do I have to create the group and then add people to it? if so what permission do i have to give that group?

it says that i need a colon but when i replace that it makes me delete most of my code and then put a string that i dont know
it would take a lot to figure it all out myself. you can either go through and figure it out or you can redo it using the method I gave you.

Hello, I need help with the error "J. Son. Exception. Parse_error. 101 Parse error ar 419 "I know this error was a syntax error, but I did not find it in my config
Someone can tell me where I can find the problem to fix it?
Thank you

Anyone know whats up with this error? Addon seems to work fine, but this error is being spammed in the console.

11/07/18 08:26 [Permission][error] (f:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerGroups) Unexpected DB error No row to get a column from. executeStep() was not called, or returned false.

Hello Everyone,

I seem to be having an issue. In my shop, I am trying to let players buy the mindwipe tonic. Ive tried several ways to input the command and I found one that completely crashes my server. Im just wondering if anyone has the mindwipe for the shop I can use or can someone help me with it?

Thank you

The backslash (\) is a by JSON reserved character.. thats why its messing up... Simply fix it by replacing it with a normal slash ( / )

I would highly recommend anyone having trouble with their configs to use this site to validate their json;
https://jsonlint.com/

The backslash (\) is a by JSON reserved character.. thats why its messing up... Simply fix it by replacing it with a normal slash ( / )

I would highly recommend anyone having trouble with their configs to use this site to validate their json;
I want to again also recommend using https://jsoneditoronline.org/ to edit your files and then using JSON Lint to validate afterwards because the editor makes formatting weird.

Hi again!

So, I've changed it into a forward slash. With testing, still getting errors :( Even ran it through JSON Lint, and I get no issues from it.

Thanks for the response, and all the help in advance :)

Hello!
I want to ask one thing:

I have 6 cluster servers and I want that some kits are for 1 use in each cluster map, I mean, that you can use it at least 1 time in each map, if I have 6 clusters then 6 kits, but only 1 per map. Also, and here is the problem, I have others kits, like kit VIP that I want that they can use it only 1 time in total and just in 1 map.

In the config for Ragna I have VipRagna, and in the config Abe I have VipAbe, example:
- I want to give to some player the VipRagna and the VipAbe, but they can use it only in their respective maps. And I dont know if when they change the map, that VIP permission dissapear :S.

Could you add an option to the kits for limit also the map for kits and Shop?

Right now I have different configs for each map, also the Shop in Abe and Ragna are different, for example Shop Abe doesn't have flyers for buy, but Ragna yes.

So anyone has some idea/solution?

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back