Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I already install it, but when I try to config him it stop working, like for an example when I add 1 item to the kit and restart the server it stop working
Upload your config and I will take a look!

//Foppa

between : and " there must be a space.
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GenericMod_Stack5000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"
Thanks.but I do not used it,do it will work?

Is it possible to add permissions to individual chat commands for this plugin? Example: Default group CAN'T use /trade, Premium group CAN use /trade?

I have the permissions and admins permissions plugins. cheat.command works just fine in permissions, but I can't seem to get trade blocked for default and allowed for a premium group in game. I've tried /trade and arkshop.trade in the permissions specifically, along with combing through many posts about how to get chat commands for plugins to work off permissions plugin. Am I missing something?

would be nice to integrate quests into this, since already you get points for time in server.

Could someone please help I am getting a parse error in my config I have attached my config file.

Could someone please help I am getting a parse error in my config I have attached my config file.

There you go, I fixed your config! :)
Next time try to validate your config here before posting the issue: https://jsonlint.com/

//Foppa

There you go, I fixed your config! :)
Next time try to validate your config here before posting the issue: https://jsonlint.com/

//Foppa
Thank you for your assistance. I did try validating the config it was telling me that the error was in the last line but everything looked correct. What was the error that you was able to find? Thanks again

Thank you for your assistance. I did try validating the config it was telling me that the error was in the last line but everything looked correct. What was the error that you was able to find? Thanks again
After line: 110 you missed one }

//Foppa

Want to add a function, turn on / off, increase the experience value for the player.

Might be a stupid question but what exactly does Neuter do ?
This parameter decides if you want the dino to be spawned in as neutered or not.

//Foppa

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back