Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
hi,sir,i do not use stack mod,ark shop sell do not work:
"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"200x metal",
"Price":1,
"Amount":200,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal.PrimalItemResource_Metal'"
}
},

This update is about those databases errors? Or server crash?
Thanks.
This version only corrected some crashes that occurred when the auto kit was used at spawn. A correction for the errors about the database when sharing with several servers is not included in this version.

Will there be to fix this or not, I see that it is necessary.
Not sure what you are requesting here, can you explain your request with more details?

hi,sir,i do not use stack mod,ark shop sell do not work:
"Description":"200x metal",
"Amount":200,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal.PrimalItemResource_Metal'"
}
},
You are using wrong path. That's for raw metal.
For metal ingot use this path:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"

//Foppa

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"

Thats only for vanilla resources. Does not work if using a stack mod. Its OK to buy vanilla resources, they are instantly converted. But cant seel vanilla as they dont exist to sell.

Was more asking about what it means, but i translated it so in other words spawn a dino without a gender.
Thanks ^^
No... gender can't be removed or changed. Neuter means to remove a males ability to breed. Castrate... remove the balls.

Thats only for vanilla resources. Does not work if using a stack mod. Its OK to buy vanilla resources, they are instantly converted. But cant seel vanilla as they dont exist to sell.
As arkserveradmin stated, he don't use stack mod. :)

This version only corrected some crashes that occurred when the auto kit was used at spawn. A correction for the errors about the database when sharing with several servers is not included in this version.

Not sure what you are requesting here, can you explain your request with more details?

//Foppa
I would like to add functionality, except for getting experience for players.

Hi,sir.I have a probelm,please help to solve it,thank you!

I use this stack mod in my server,and i want to set sell item in Ark Shop,how to do it?

stack mod:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849985437

"Description":"5000x metal",
"Amount":5000,
}
},

Hi,sir.I have a probelm,please help to solve it,thank you!

I use this stack mod in my server,and i want to set sell item in Ark Shop,how to do it?

stack mod:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849985437

"Description":"5000x metal",
"Amount":5000,
}
},
Try this: "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack5000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"

//Foppa

Is there any way to make /kit only show the kits you have and not all the kits that are in the shop? That would be AWESOME!

I'm also wondering if there's anywhere I can find info on the usage of the VIP group for the time-based point reward.

Last edited:
ok,sir,thank you for your help.And i want to add your steam?

I use this stack mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849985437

I set it like so,but it do not work.this is my ark shop sell config:
I have tested this on my test server, something is weird about the stack mod, might be something they do that other stack mods don't.
When I changed the stack mod and the path to this one:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=784917362
It works without any problems.

//Foppa

thank you,sir,please add my steam:TCN7799
Sorry, I don't do much communications trough steam. you can add me trough discord instead: foppa#6820

//Foppa

Is there any special procedure for upgrading from 2.3 to 2.5? Will the existing DB file be fine or do I need to start a new one?

EDIT: Other than adapting existing config.json for new stuff.

Last edited:
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back