Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hey, love the plugin!!! everything is working great, only issue i am having is selling resources. I got the sell part to work, but because we use 100k Configurable Stack Mod on the server i cant get the blueprint right. Somebody ask the mod maker about the blueprint path and he gave this as answer:

Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Mods\1211038707\Resources\PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA

does anybody here uses this mod with the shop or does anybody know where to find the correct blueprint path?

Modpage: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1211038707

Thanks for the help!
Hi Missplooy,
blueprint path should be this:
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Big100kStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA'"

You can try it by using the spawn command first.
cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Big100kStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA'" 10000 1 0

I only sell dino's experience, I do not want to give experience to players.
I don't think that's possible. The experience is added to the player and if you are sitting on a dino the dino will share the XP as well.
That's normal for how ark "addexperience" work. https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands#AddExperience

//Foppa

Sorry to bother, But My console keeps showing this errors mensagens, is that normal?
Plugin is working, but after the 2.5 update started to show these erros.

PS: Fresh wiped server, Fresh plugin installation, Fresh Database.
PS2: /shop command changed to /loja. /buy to /comprar.
PS3: It appears at the time one player was typing the wrong ID, or was trying to buy something an recieving an wrong ID message.

Can you send me the config file, and I will have a look. That doesn't look so good.

Hi Missplooy,
blueprint path should be this:
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Big100kStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA'"

You can try it by using the spawn command first.
cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Big100kStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA'" 10000 1 0

//Foppa

Thanks for your reply, i tried this and it isn't working, i also tried the spawn command and also that isn't working

Thanks for your reply, i tried this and it isn't working, i also tried the spawn command and also that isn't working

Sorry my bad, it should be:
Code:
cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Big100kStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA'" 10000 1 0

And to the shop:
JSON:
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Big100kStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_D.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA'"

Code:
cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Big100kStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA'" 10000 1 0

And to the shop:
JSON:
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Big100kStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_D.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA'"

Thanks we found this out a few minutes before you posted the reply, haha i wanted to post it here to help out

thanks for the help!

Code:

And to the shop:
JSON:

.. and i am back with another issue, i was able to spawn stuff in with that command u gave me and i was able to sell the spawned in resource but for some reason i cant sell the resource i harvest. (tried it with stone). So i spawned 10 stone, and i sold 1, i dropped all stone and harvest a stone and tried to sell again 1 stone and i got the message ''you dont have enough items [0/1]'' I think this is not a issue with the plugin but with my server, we switched stacking mods a few days ago, any ideas how to make it work or fix it ?

.. and i am back with another issue, i was able to spawn stuff in with that command u gave me and i was able to sell the spawned in resource but for some reason i cant sell the resource i harvest. (tried it with stone). So i spawned 10 stone, and i sold 1, i dropped all stone and harvest a stone and tried to sell again 1 stone and i got the message ''you dont have enough items [0/1]'' I think this is not a issue with the plugin but with my server, we switched stacking mods a few days ago, any ideas how to make it work or fix it ?
Yeah, I have notice that some Stack mod does differently, it works with the stack mod I use. So I am not sure if this is something that could be fixed by the ArkShop Plugin.

A fairly simple work-around... sell metal foundations. It takes a bit more work for the player. But its a survival game. Its SUPPOSED to be work!

For some reason when I try to sell an item to the store it says I don't have the item in my inventory but I do.
Here is the sell portion:

JSON:
 "SellItems":{
    "Pearls":{
      "Type":"item",
      "Description":"Sell 10000x Pearls",
      "Price":250,
      "Amount":10000,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Silicon.PrimalItemResource_Silicon'"
    },
    "BPearls":{
      "Description":"Sell 100x Black Pearls",
      "Price":100,
      "Amount":100,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'"
    },
    "Bile":{
      "Description":"Sell 100x Ammonite Bile",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_AmmoniteBlood.PrimalItemResource_AmmoniteBlood'"
    },
    "Horn":{
      "Description":"Sell 10x Deathworn Horns",
      "Price":20,
      "Amount":10,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Deathworm/PrimalItemResource_KeratinSpike.PrimalItemResource_KeratinSpike'"
    },
    "DragonTrophy":{
      "Description":"Sell Alpha Dragon Trophy",
      "Amount":1,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Trophies/PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Alpha.PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Alpha'"
    },
    "MantiTrophy":{
      "Description":"Sell Alpha Manticore Trophy",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Structures/TrophyHeads/Manticore_Trophy/PrimalItemTrophy_Manticore_Alpha.PrimalItemTrophy_Manticore_Alpha'"
    }

Hey.
Ist not working for me can anyone help me i did step by step installed API and started the Server new.Nothing is to see :). Better in German my english is not so good . Thanks
have a look in the log file at shootergame -> binaries -> win64 -> logs

For some reason when I try to sell an item to the store it says I don't have the item in my inventory but I do.
Here is the sell portion:

JSON:
 "SellItems":{
    "Pearls":{
      "Description":"Sell 10000x Pearls",
      "Price":250,
      "Amount":10000,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Silicon.PrimalItemResource_Silicon'"
    },
    "BPearls":{
      "Description":"Sell 100x Black Pearls",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'"
    },
    "Bile":{
      "Description":"Sell 100x Ammonite Bile",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_AmmoniteBlood.PrimalItemResource_AmmoniteBlood'"
    },
    "Horn":{
      "Description":"Sell 10x Deathworn Horns",
      "Price":20,
      "Amount":10,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Deathworm/PrimalItemResource_KeratinSpike.PrimalItemResource_KeratinSpike'"
    },
    "DragonTrophy":{
      "Description":"Sell Alpha Dragon Trophy",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Trophies/PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Alpha.PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Alpha'"
    },
    "MantiTrophy":{
      "Description":"Sell Alpha Manticore Trophy",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Structures/TrophyHeads/Manticore_Trophy/PrimalItemTrophy_Manticore_Alpha.PrimalItemTrophy_Manticore_Alpha'"
    }
You cant sell items you dont have. And you dont have vanilla items because youre using a stack mod

Is it possible to add permissions to individual chat commands for this plugin? Example: Default group CAN'T use /trade, Premium group CAN use /trade?

I have the permissions and admins permissions plugins. cheat.command works just fine in permissions, but I can't seem to get trade blocked for default and allowed for a premium group in game. I've tried /trade and arkshop.trade in the permissions specifically, along with combing through many posts about how to get chat commands for plugins to work off permissions plugin. Am I missing something?

Following up on my post as I don't think I've received a reply :)

If shop chat permissions isn't a thing, is that something that could be added in the future? Such as permissions for /buy, /trade, and /sell?

Config File, Password in your PM box.
Can't find any faults in your config. But can try change you db override so you have double \. Don't know if that is going to solve the issue but it is worth a try.

Example:
"DbPathOverride": "D:\\ARK Databases\\ArkShop.db",

Following up on my post as I don't think I've received a reply :)

If shop chat permissions isn't a thing, is that something that could be added in the future? Such as permissions for /buy, /trade, and /sell?
I Don't think that's possible atm. But will take a look!

Can't find any faults in your config. But can try change you db override so you have double \. Don't know if that is going to solve the issue but it is worth a try.

Example:
"DbPathOverride": "D:\\ARK Databases\\ArkShop.db",

I Don't think that's possible atm. But will take a look!
Didn't know "\\" was a thing. I followed the example tha gave "C:/folder/arkshop.db"
I will give it a try, and post the results.
Thanks

Is there a way to disable certain features. For example, if I wanted to disable the trading command

Is there a way to disable certain features. For example, if I wanted to disable the trading command
You can rename the command to something else. :)
"TradeCmd":"/trade", -> "TradeCmd":"/xxXDDss114545333ZZXxxx!!!""#¤",

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back