Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Is there any special procedure for upgrading from 2.3 to 2.5? Will the existing DB file be fine or do I need to start a new one?

EDIT: Other than adapting existing config.json for new stuff.
No, as long you update the config and the API you should be fine!

//Foppa

No, as long you update the config and the API you should be fine!

//Foppa
Thanks. Other than the new Messages at bottom, I imagine DefaultKit is required? So a "DefaultKit":"" should suffice if I'm not ready to implement it yet?

Thanks. Other than the new Messages at bottom, I imagine DefaultKit is required? So a "DefaultKit":"" should suffice if I'm not ready to implement it yet?
Correct!

Is anyone else having issues with the /shop command after the last update ? No one on my servers can use it, it just says no message

Found the problem it was missing some new lines in my config

"BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
"KitsListPrice":"Price: {0}",
"KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
"StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
"StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
"StoreListFormat":"{0}",
"OnlyOnSpawnKit":"This kit can be used only on spawn"

Last edited:
Hi, is anyone here able to help me out please. I am running a server through a host company, they already enable everything for me to use the Api. Everything is fine but I cant use the commands to add points. First I dont know if console commands are the console in ark or the Api console. Second Im trying to upload my config with my store items, but it seems that everytime I use mine, the shop stops working. It works fine with the default config but not with mine. JSON format its fine according to their website but I dont know what Im doing wrong. Im attaching the file here if anyone can tell me what im doing wrong. Thanks

PS: I am using Extinction Core Dinos.

Hi, is anyone here able to help me out please. I am running a server through a host company, they already enable everything for me to use the Api. Everything is fine but I cant use the commands to add points. First I dont know if console commands are the console in ark or the Api console. Second Im trying to upload my config with my store items, but it seems that everytime I use mine, the shop stops working. It works fine with the default config but not with mine. JSON format its fine according to their website but I dont know what Im doing wrong. Im attaching the file here if anyone can tell me what im doing wrong. Thanks

PS: I am using Extinction Core Dinos.

You seem to be missing "Dinos":[ ] in your second kit and also found some extra { } wrapping the "Messages" fix those and try again

I would like to ask that too.
When you write "Console Commands" where can I use them? Bc I can't enter anything in the popup window of serverap/arkserver loading window ...

I would like to ask that too.
When you write "Console Commands" where can I use them? Bc I can't enter anything in the popup window of serverap/arkserver loading window ...
in the ingame console. add 'cheat <command listed>' and it should work

[QUOTE =“无名,帖子:2817,会员:339”]不是100%确定,但可能在数据库中有重复的蒸汽ID

不是100%确定,但可能在数据库中有重复的蒸汽ID [/ QUOTE]
谢谢你的回复。我找到了崩溃的原因。我犯了一个愚蠢的错误。大声笑

Sorry to bother, But My console keeps showing this errors mensagens, is that normal?
Plugin is working, but after the 2.5 update started to show these erros.

PS: Fresh wiped server, Fresh plugin installation, Fresh Database.
PS2: /shop command changed to /loja. /buy to /comprar.
PS3: It appears at the time one player was typing the wrong ID, or was trying to buy something an recieving an wrong ID message.

"exp1000":{ // Experience
"Type":"experience",
"Description":"1000 points of experience",
"GiveToDino":false, // Can player buy it while riding a dino. If true, experience points can be applied to the dino.
"Price":55,
"Amount":1000.0

How do I ignore the experience of the players ?

Hey, love the plugin!!! everything is working great, only issue i am having is selling resources. I got the sell part to work, but because we use 100k Configurable Stack Mod on the server i cant get the blueprint right. Somebody ask the mod maker about the blueprint path and he gave this as answer:

Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Mods\1211038707\Resources\PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_DA

does anybody here uses this mod with the shop or does anybody know where to find the correct blueprint path?

Modpage: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1211038707

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back