Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Anyone know how to add saddles to dinos in shop? For example if I have it in shop so a player can buy a dino, Can I also include the saddle to come with that dino if so how does the format/coding work? I want players to be able to buy a rex and get the rex saddle with the rex.

Anyone know how to add saddles to dinos in shop? For example if I have it in shop so a player can buy a dino, Can I also include the saddle to come with that dino if so how does the format/coding work? I want players to be able to buy a rex and get the rex saddle with the rex.
You only need to add in the kit.
how to solve it,what is happen?thanks.
Plugins do not support multiple server connections.

You only need to add in the kit.

Plugins do not support multiple server connections.
Well, yet there is no support for multiple connections.

I am not sure and don't think those error messages are related to the DB issue, the error messages indicate something that goes wrong within the void ChatBuy in store.cpp. As it says in the exception. When a player is trying to open the shop menu something goes wrong with void ChatBuy, something is wrong when it suppose to use std::stoi that's why you get the error.

Well, yet there is no support for multiple connections.

I am not sure and don't think those error messages are related to the DB issue, the error messages indicate something that goes wrong within the void ChatBuy in store.cpp. As it says in the exception. When a player is trying to open the shop menu something goes wrong with void ChatBuy, something is wrong when it suppose to use std::stoi that's why you get the error.
Does this have any bad effects?thanks.

Does this have any bad effects?thanks.
The only effect I can think of by reading the code is that it might sometimes won't display the shop list. But it won't crash the server.

hi, is ther an option to set dino colors via shop?

for example: look at a dino, /buy color "value"(region 1-5) "value"(color1-16) or something like that
would be nice :)
greets

i have a problem ->

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i have a problem ->

And the problem is? :)

I have a bold idea that stores can also add lottery mechanisms. Randomly select one item.

i have a problem ->

Looks like it did exactly what you told it to do?!?

I have a bold idea that stores can also add lottery mechanisms. Randomly select one item.
do what I do, depending on which map you play there are artifact crates that y ou can use that are not found in the wild.
I just overwrote one of the crates using beacon and allowed it to be purchasable as a sort of rng thing.

Pretty simple. It obviously sorted everything by the ID, not the name. So fix your IDs

Pretty simple. It obviously sorted everything by the ID, not the name. So fix your IDs
IDS are sorted in the plugin itself indeed 1 - 10 -12 ect - 2 -20 , so i could fix this by adding a zero 01 - 010 ect . best way would be to change the sorting inside the plugin.

IDS are sorted in the plugin itself indeed 1 - 10 -12 ect - 2 -20 , so i could fix this by adding a zero 01 - 010 ect . best way would be to change the sorting inside the plugin.

Best way would be to make IDs that arent numbers

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back