Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Players on the ARK server won't turn pages, which makes me very annoyed. I am a Chinese administrator.
Make more items per page then?

JSON:
"ItemsPerPage":15, // Amount of entries per page (for /shop command).

I have two different problems. Can anyone help me? <3

- "Plata" rank should receive 6 points every 10 minutes but it receives 2, like default rank.
{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":10,
"Groups":{
"Plata":{
"Amount":6
},
"Default":{
"Amount":2
}
}
},
(The Plata rank is created and the Plata permission was granted to Plata)
https://gyazo.com/e020da43609e349a3dafd5ad8bc83cef

- When i have no kits left it says "No message"
"Messages":{
"Sender":"Servidor",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Acabas de comprar un item exitosamente</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Acabas de comprar un dino exitosamente</>",
"BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
"BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
"ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">Recibiste {0} puntos! (total: {1})</>",
"HavePoints":"Tenes {} puntos",
"NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">No tienes suficientes puntos</>",
"WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">La id es erronea</>",
"NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Ese kit no existe o no tenes permisos para usarlo.</>",
"CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">No podes comprar este kit</>",
"BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Compraste el kit{}. Ahora poné /kit id para usarlo!</>",
"AvailableKits":"/buykit id cantidad",
"NoKits":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Sin kits disponibles</>",
"KitsLeft":"Kit usado correctamente!",
"CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Que egoísta... No te podes dar puntos a vos mismo, son para compartir</>",
"RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">No podes comprar esto mientras montas un Dino</>",
"SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Acabas de enviar {0} puntos a {1}</>",
"GotPoints":"Transaccion realizada con exito!",
"NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Ese jugador no existe!</>",
"FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Fueron encontrados más de un jugador con ese nombre! Contactar con el admin para obtener ayuda.</>",
"BuyUsage":"Modo de uso: /buy id",
"ShopUsage":"/shop <NumeroDePagina>, ej: /shop 2, /shop 3",
"KitUsage":"Modo de uso: /kit KitName",
"BuyKitUsage":"Modo de uso: /BuyKit KitName cantidad",
"TradeUsage":"Modo de uso: /trade 'Nombre del jugador' cantidad (NO olviden las comillas ')",
"PointsCmd":"/points",
"TradeCmd":"/trade",
"BuyCmd":"/buy",
"ShopCmd":"/shop",
"KitCmd":"/kit",
"BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
"SellCmd":"/sellllllll",
"ShopSellCmd":"/shopselllllll",
"SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
"NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
"SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
"BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
"KitsListPrice":"Precio: {0}",
"KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} restantes. {3}\n",
"StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Nivel: {2}. Id: {3}. Precio: {4}\n",
"StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Precio: {3}\n",
"StoreListFormat":"{0}",
"OnlyOnSpawnKit":"This kit can be used only on spawn"
}
}

Last edited:
I have two different problems. Can anyone help me? <3

- "Plata" rank should receive 6 points every 10 minutes but it receives 2, like default rank.
Have you tried to rejoin/restart server?

Been searching for a way to add some EngramUnlocks to the shop, there are some items in the mod I'm using that require a mob to be killed to unlock the engrams to enable armor sets to be worn. Just wondering if there is a way to use the shop with the cheat engramunlock command so users who buy the armor set also get the engrams which enables them to wear the armor.

Been searching for a way to add some EngramUnlocks to the shop, there are some items in the mod I'm using that require a mob to be killed to unlock the engrams to enable armor sets to be worn. Just wondering if there is a way to use the shop with the cheat engramunlock command so users who buy the armor set also get the engrams which enables them to wear the armor.
Did you look at the config file? The answer is right in front of you!

Hallo Leute kann mir das bitte einer genau erklären wie ich es installieren soll bitte bitte. Es funktionieret bei mir einfach nicht.

hello i have next issues with shop. When somebody broughts from shop tek element the game crashed.

here you can see the dump info and i uploade the jason file as well. Do anyone ideas how to fix it?
STACK_TEXT:
00000006`f5c0daf0 00007ffd`8fdf4572 : 00000000`00000000 00000006`f5c0dc50 ffffffff`00000001 00000000`00000000 : KERNELBASE!RaiseException+0x68
00000006`f5c0dbd0 00007ffd`8b147ba5 : 00007ffd`8b120000 00000000`00000000 00007ffd`8b1fc5f0 00000006`fef38ca0 : VCRUNTIME140!_CxxThrowException+0xc2
00000006`f5c0dc50 00007ffd`8b120000 : 00000000`00000000 00007ffd`8b1fc5f0 00000006`fef38ca0 ffffffff`fffffffe : ArkShop+0x27ba5
00000006`f5c0dc58 00000000`00000000 : 00007ffd`8b1fc5f0 00000006`fef38ca0 ffffffff`fffffffe 00007ffd`8b1fbdc0 : ArkShop

STACK_COMMAND: ~0s; .ecxr ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
ArkShop+27ba5
00007ffd`8b147ba5 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2

SYMBOL_NAME: arkshop+27ba5

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: ArkShop

IMAGE_NAME: ArkShop.dll

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5ac4ee07

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: APPLICATION_FAULT_e06d7363_ArkShop.dll!Unknown

BUCKET_ID: X64_APPLICATION_FAULT_APPLICATION_FAULT_arkshop+27ba5

WATSON_STAGEONE_URL: http://watson.microsoft.com/StageOn...055/532954fb/e06d7363/00005bf8.htm?Retriage=1

Followup: MachineOwner

Did you look at the config file? The answer is right in front of you!

I have been looking at the config file, and have also scrolled extensively through this forum post. I'm probably missing it in plain sight but atm i cant seem to figure it out. Any help would be much appreciated.

Is it possible to add something like a Mystery Box with this? or maybe a feature request. Would select a random item listed within the Mystery Box item and give it to the player. Mystery Box (Shoulder Pet) [Randomly gives 1x Compy, etc] ofc each item within the Mysterybox may need to be configurable aswell with level/amount/etc but it makes for a more interesting concept and alot of possibilities.

Is it possible to add something like a Mystery Box with this? or maybe a feature request. Would select a random item listed within the Mystery Box item and give it to the player. Mystery Box (Shoulder Pet) [Randomly gives 1x Compy, etc] ofc each item within the Mysterybox may need to be configurable aswell with level/amount/etc but it makes for a more interesting concept and alot of possibilities.

What you mean are lootboxes.
This feature has already been asked.
https://arkserverapi.com/threads/lo...s-and-player-protection-plugin.212/#post-3056

This plugin doesn't seem perfect. Most new players don't know how to use it. Can you develop one, / help?

that thread isnt very specific on what a lootbox is or what it does so no. I'm wanting to do randomized reward (defined set in config) after buying an item. lootbox in that thread looks like its describing a kit. which is already made.
I have mentioned it before.
But use beacon edit the contents of an artifact crate and let the player buy the artifact crate. Can use devious on island/SE the SE ones on rag etc. As they are not found on map. Beacon will let you specify the contents of artifact crate.

I have mentioned it before.
But use beacon edit the contents of an artifact crate and let the player buy the artifact crate. Can use devious on island/SE the SE ones on rag etc. As they are not found on map. Beacon will let you specify the contents of artifact crate.
Wouldnt work for randomizing dino reward (shoulder pets)

Bug Report
The ID/Description system is a huge bust atm. Labeling the Ids via number puts them
1,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,2,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,3,30,31,32........
If you do the ID by item name "5x Instant Health Elixir" then its all randomized and chaotic aswell.. and then you have the description actually telling what the item does then the description comes before the id and its just a huge mess.

i see now how this was meant to be used..
01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12... so thats fine. maybe add /shop <catagory> <page> to seperate things a bit and make it more organized

Last edited:
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back