Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I am serving all 3 servers, how should I solve this problem, will the developer improve it ?

Last edited:
Do you use multiple servers like me ? I want the developer to make it easy.
But I'm surprised I can still use the system as usual. As it raised the warning message. In the picture I attached.

Last edited:
Same issues man.... their "fix" is to setup your own MySQL database lol
What's funny here? Do you realize that sqlite is not really meant for many simultaneous connections? Yes, new version has a bit more db calls because of automatic kits and if you disable this option, it will work exactly like the old version in terms of amount of db calls.

What's funny here? Do you realize that sqlite is not really meant for many simultaneous connections? Yes, new version has a bit more db calls because of automatic kits and if you disable this option, it will work exactly like the old version in terms of amount of db calls.

Can you just queue up the reads/writes and loop try again? Rather than throw errors and plugin ceasing to function at times due to the DB being in use or "locked". So if the DB is in use it "waits" or just loops again for an attempt to access.

The reads-writes are fairly quick, it's just unfortunate when they occur at the same time across a cluster.

Maybe I misunderstand the issue.

Can you just queue up the reads/writes and loop try again? Rather than throw errors and plugin ceasing to function at times due to the DB being in use or "locked". So if the DB is in use it "waits" or just loops again for an attempt to access.

The reads-writes are fairly quick, it's just unfortunate when they occur at the same time across a cluster.

Maybe I misunderstand the issue.
Queue won't work properly in most cases for this plugin. It doesn't really throw errors, only logs them. Actually, it shouldn't break plugin, and if it does, it's most likely because of the used wrapper. I can try to change it.

Freshly added this to 4 clusters.. talk about overload!! I did manage to get most everything working with other plugins, but the store is crashing the servers any time someone does the /store command. I know its a config issue. But this isn't my strong point at all! Can someone point mein the right direction, please!

I am brand new to these plugins, I downloaded latest version, made a few changes to the config, plugins seem to load fine with all green across the board. However, when I go to view kits, I am getting this: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....593/1F65449962ABE7EE69C6BB3E75B598356FCFAD11/

How do I correct this?
format c: /q

No.. the struggle is real for those of us new to this level of customization! I'm having my own issues. I will tell you that no one can help without having your config file to look at.

Freshly added this to 4 clusters.. talk about overload!! I did manage to get most everything working with other plugins, but the store is crashing the servers any time someone does the /store command. I know its a config issue. But this isn't my strong point at all! Can someone point mein the right direction, please!
Again, you have kits in shop. "kibble" and "tools".

Kits is prior to shop, and structured the same as the default config. Kibble and tools should be under shop, as they would be purchasable items.

I figured out my problem, I was still using v2.2 config, didn't port everything over from the v2.3 config file, whoopsie!

Kits is prior to shop, and structured the same as the default config. Kibble and tools should be under shop, as they would be purchasable items.
Kits can't be in shop section, they should be in kits.

Kits arent under shopitems

2703016a21e12f7c934903496b2b97bb.png

https://gyazo.com/2703016a21e12f7c934903496b2b97bb

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back