Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I use "Shop, Currency & Kits 2.2" I will update to 2.3, what do I do ? Not to lose the player information.

Could someone please have a look into this new config which was released and i have updated and tell me to why it wont work again?

Quick question, Is OnlyFromSpawn set to work on every spawn...Like after every death, Every fast travel or is its function for First spawn on the server?

Quick question, Is OnlyFromSpawn set to work on every spawn...Like after every death, Every fast travel or is its function for First spawn on the server?
Every spawn. But you can set amount to 1 and it will work only on the first spawn. :)
"DefaultKit": "vip, starter" Do I need it or not, then what is it ?
You can find explanation of every option on the plugin download page.
Could someone please have a look into this new config which was released and i have updated and tell me to why it wont work again?
What exactly not working? Your config loads fine.

Every spawn. But you can set amount to 1 and it will work only on the first spawn. :)

Hmmm strange because i go in game and type /shop or /points or /kit and nothing?

Thanks

should it look like this

{
"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 5,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 5
},
"Premiums": {
"Amount": 5
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage": 15,
"ShopDisplayTime": 15.0,
"ShopTextSize": 1.3,
"DbPathOverride": "",
"DefaultKit": "vip,starter"
},
"starter": {
"basic": {
"DefaultAmount": 3,
"Description": "Starter Kit",
"Price": 20,
"Items": [{,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponPike.PrimalItem_WeaponPike'"
},
{
"Amount": 1,
"Quality": 0,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItem_WeaponSpyglass.PrimalItem_WeaponSpyglass'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponBow.PrimalItem_WeaponBow'"
},
{
"Amount": 50,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq.PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq'"
}

]
}

I open all 3 servers, how can I make the starting point and link data together ?
I can not use this, can you give me a preview ? "DbPathOverride": "", Thank you all

I open all 3 servers, how can I make the starting point and link data together ?
I can not use this, can you give me a preview ? "DbPathOverride": "", Thank you all

Example: "DbPathOverride": "D:\\Cluster\\ARK_01\\ArkShop.db"

can someone lend me a hand? Not quite sure what to do.

Crashes my server everytime i type in /shop

"No Message" when typing /shop after updating to shop v2.3

Oddly you can still use transactions with the old shop config, but nothing displays in the shop menu
caGMGd.png
Q5aT7a.png

--------

EDIT:
Apparently need to just add the additional {Messages} from the new JSON file and everything starts to display normal.

All good now!

Last edited:
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back