Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Kits arent under shopitems

2703016a21e12f7c934903496b2b97bb.png

https://gyazo.com/2703016a21e12f7c934903496b2b97bb
I meant "kibble" and "tools" specifically. They are in "ShopItems" but should be in "Kits".

I meant "kibble" and "tools" specifically. They are in "ShopItems" but should be in "Kits".
OK... THAT makes more sense! Sorta.. At least I understand what you're saying now. But why? What makes tools and kibble a "kit" item vs sweetcakes and glider suits "shop items". All are crafted, all require multiple resources. Just trying to understand....

OK... THAT makes more sense! Sorta.. At least I understand what you're saying now. But why? What makes tools and kibble a "kit" item vs sweetcakes and glider suits "shop items". All are crafted, all require multiple resources. Just trying to understand....
Shop items must have "Type". Also, shop doesn't need "DefaultAmount" as it's only for kits.

Shop items must have "Type". Also, shop doesn't need "DefaultAmount" as it's only for kits.
So last question...

Anyone know how to get the blueprint info for stacked resources? There is no way to SELL stacked metal, as the resource technically doesn't exist on a server running a stack mod.

Last edited:
So last question...

Anyone know how to get the blueprint info for stacked resources? There is no way to SELL stacked metal, as the resource technically doesn't exist on a server running a stack mod.
You can find it inside the files if the mod doesn't provide blueprint paths.

Last edited:
Just curios the ark api and shop plugin is not broken for people running one hosted server?

line 1: First error double: {{
line 19: "DefaultKit":"vip,starter" you might wanna consider this. With this option, you decide if a player should have these kits when spawning and also couldn't find a kit called "vip".
line 851: you need to update your Messages section, download and copy it from the latest config.

Besides those lines, everything looks good. Let me know if you encounter any other problems.

//Foppa

There we go im a lil confused i want the player when they spawn to get the Ptera and the basic kit

There we go im a lil confused i want the player when they spawn to get the Ptera and the basic kit
With your config, it will do that! But quite scary... imagine logging in for the first time and a tamed pteradon appears in your face

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back