Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin

Unverified Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin 1.8.8

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Website User Information:

When a resource is labeled as "unverified," it means that the developer has not yet completed the necessary steps to become a verified resource. However, this tag should not be interpreted as a sign that the resource is dangerous or insecure. Rather, it serves as a reminder that the developer still needs to meet specific requirements to attain verified status. On the other hand, verified resources are those that come from developers who have already met these requirements. These resources can be considered trustworthy and reliable, as they are created by developers who actively engage with the community and consistently provide high-quality content. By using verified resources, users can ensure that they are accessing safe and secure content that has been thoroughly vetted.

Developer Information:

To obtain the verified tag, you must first meet the specific requirements mentioned in the link below. Once you have confirmed that you meet the requirements, the next step is to join our Discord Server. After joining the server, you must create an API support ticket and apply for the verified tag.

How to apply: Click Me To Learn More

Hi. Recently the plugin started giving an error:

09/12/24 12:18 [DiscordChat][error] (C:\Users\ohmco\Documents\GitHub\AsaApi.Plugins.DiscordChatDev\src\Database\ChatTmpSqlLiteDB.h ChatSqlLite::ClearDBMessages) UpdateDBMessage Unexpected DB error attempt to write a readonly database

As if it refers to a hard-programmed database path... although the link to the database is specified in the settings and everything worked fine before.

"Database": "D:\\ASA\\ARK Survival Ascended Dedicated Server\\CrossChatDB\\ASACrossChat.db",
Hope there is a video tutorial.

I really want to use this plugin, but I don't know how to set it up.
Excellent plugins as always. works perfect. the ability to customize it is really easy to do and does not cause any issues as long as you know the formatting. 10/10
Cool plugin but no Unicode there (using v1.85 at review moment).
Hope it wouldn't be abandoned as most of plugins or modes.
Best wishes to author!
FANTASTIC!! This Dev is amazing. Chat works very well. Had issues with other plugins where xbox users couldnt see messages from discord. This one works 100%. Keep up the great work!!!
Fantastic. Takes the chat and improves it ten-fold. I can NOT go back to native chat after having this. Just really hoping for a toggle for the current 'always on' steam name/ID.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back