Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin

Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin 1.8.8

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marco Oasan

Marco Oasan submitted a new resource:

Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin - ARK:SA In-game chat to Discord and Crossplay RCON support no thirdparty apps needed

AsaApi.Plugins.DiscordChat​

ARK:SA In-game chat to Discord and Crossplay RCON support no thirdparty apps needed

Requirements​

• ServerAPI Download/Install
  • Ofcourse the ARK:SA Server
  • Bot Creation
  • Discord Channel Integration WebHook

Features​

• Able to send local chat on discord
  • Able to...

Read more about this resource...

This plugin makes the chat what it should've been all along! It's absolutely fantastic and I can not ever go back to native ASA chat!

It would be so fantastic if we could remove the STEAM ID from always being on and instead like it always has been (SETTINGS -> UI -> SHOW ONLINE CHAT NAME).

EDIT for clarification:
Native ASA chat has you go into Settings -> UI -> Show Chat Name for the chat to at all times show players Steam names in the chat. (Worked the same in ASE)

This mod forces everyone to see each others steam ID and removes the optional opt in. Some players complain that it makes their chat list too cluttered, and while I seriously love this plugin (Thank you so much for it), I think a toggle would be great!

Last edited:
Marco Oasan updated Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin with a new update entry:

Updates

- swap steamname to playername message format
- allow user to enable/disable Platform icon
- allow user to enable/disable Icons
- allow user to show/hide steamname
- allow user to show/hide tribename
- allow user to show/hide platform text
- permission integration both icon and colors (if the player is listed on colors /icons this will not work)

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be so fantastic if we could remove the STEAM ID from always being on and instead like it always has been (SETTINGS -> UI -> SHOW ONLINE CHAT NAME)

EDIT for clarification:
Native ASA chat has you go into Settings -> UI -> Show Chat Name for the chat to at all times show players Steam names in the chat. (Worked the same in ASE)

This mod forces everyone to see each others steam ID and removes the optional opt in. Some players complain that it makes their chat list too cluttered, and while I seriously love this mod (Thank you so much for it), I think a toggle would be great!
updated

Awesome! Thank you!

I have a few more suggestions if you're open to that!

- Add permission group functionality (Permissions API plugin) to all options, like Tribes, Colors, Icons, etc.
- [PLAYER INFO] and [MESSAGE] can be colored separately
- Default Chat Color

Last edited:
I want to report a bug:

When players are mounted on creatures, their tribe name is not showing anymore. Dismounting will fix it, and their tribe name will show back up. Send me a message if you need more details

I'm having problems enabling cross-chat. It lags, makes the game unstable, and shuts down the servers. The chats don't reach Discord. This didn't happen before; it started happening with the SE release.

few things tested.
when logging into admin and chatting crashes server almost instantly.
spam messaging crashes the server. one or sometimes both

and i made sure not to add the current map that plugin is on. if i dont go into admin it works for quite a while
and then spam messages will crash it.

tried disabling and changing some things around but doesn't seem to be stable.
great plugin just needs a few tweak

anyone know of a solution for this.

works 100 % when your not using crosschat the second you connect the two servers it tends to crash only if too many messages are going through.

Last edited:
I'm having problems enabling cross-chat. It lags, makes the game unstable, and shuts down the servers. The chats don't reach Discord. This didn't happen before; it started happening with the SE release.
New version will be upload shortly also with some notes
dont include the server1 information on server1 config it will crash or lag because it cant connect to itself

updated to the latest version. everything works the way it should and is fine but as soon as you get people spamming messages like crazy, it seems to crash the plugin and then the server shuts down. only noticed this when cross chat to the servers is connected but when not connected seems to be fine. wondering if its the db causing the issue. is there a way to connect to custom db with mysql like the way permissions is set up for example

"UseMysql": true,
"MysqlHost": "localhost",
"MysqlUser": "root",
"MysqlPass": "pass",
"MysqlDB": "dbname",
"MysqlPort": 3306,
"DbPathOverride": "",
"ClusterSyncTime": 60

Hello, if you write 3 messages in a row, since the update the server on which the message was written crashes due to the plugin.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back