🧮 PLAYERCOUNTER BOT (100+ GAMES)

🧮 PLAYERCOUNTER BOT (100+ GAMES) 7.4.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
🧮 PLAYERCOUNTER BOT (100+ GAMES)
Use DBD Nexus to get this bots features!
Existing licenses can be converted to Nexus modules HERE

PlayerCounter Bot
Display server information to your players, this bot is highly customizable and has a ton of features and supports up to 30 different games!

Features:
  • Support for 100+ games!
  • Configure as many counter panels as you want.
  • Sub-bot status support. (use multiple bots to display info in their statuses)
  • Counter channels. (display server info in channel names)
  • Display server details. (Ping, Players, MaxPlayers, and much more!)
  • Display multiple game servers in the same panel! (display ark, rust, arma, and more in one place!)
Showcases:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Documentation:

To get support
Join my Discord
Reactions: stevie senpai

Latest updates

1. UPDATE (V7.4.0)

+ Updated server query protocols. + Bot now supports 320+ different game servers and services. +...
  2. OPEN BETA RELEASE (V7.2.0)

+ Added ASA server support. + Added 'rconPort' server option for ASA servers only. + Added...
  3. MINOR UPDATE (V7.1.3)

+ Added {title} placeholder for counter panels. + Fixed offline servers from disappearing from...

Latest reviews

I am using this bot for a few months and i must say with every update it keeps getting better ! Even when i am a bit lost with the config ( my own mistake ) Default responds very fast and fix it in just a few minutes!
I am very happy with the outcome!
Great way to show the status of your servers, highly recommend! The bot works perfectly. Default does a great job keeping everything up to date.
This is really easy to set up. If you have any questions Default replies very fast and is very helpful. The discord has a nice ticket system for support too. Overall very happy with this purchase!
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back