Server api for pixark?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Isla Calavera

Supporter Rank
I would like to know if you plan to make an server api for the pixark game that comes out in March.

Thank you!

It would basically depends on if they add debug information or not. Of course, it's possible to create API for any UE4 game even without that info but it would be something completely different.

Pixark is already and i have good news, is almost the same, the same commands, even the same distribution of the files. Is really similar.

Pixark is already and i have good news, is almost the same, the same commands, even the same distribution of the files. Is really similar.
It's more important if they have a .pdb file in the Win64 folder.

It won't really work without. Or at least won't be that good. But maybe we can ask them to add it.

PixArk is using most of the same Files like ARK iam pretty sure that the api should be compatible

Haha, i got the game already. API will come one way or another, just it would be more advanced and easier to make with pdb. We will try to contact them about it soon.

Can we help with something to Snailgames try to put pdb file? or if you need something we can try to help.

I personally contacted the USA branch. But to no surprise, no response.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back