Server api for pixark?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pixark population tanked. I don’t think he will waste his time on a soon to be dead game like dark and light.

Maybe it is your opinion, is true that the game have things to improve, but it just begun. I hope that snail games change their way of working and improve the game.

I wish it was my opinion. But sadly stats do not lie and population died out 70% in 2 weeks. Source- Battlemetrics.

very much tanked...closed my severs, Currently there is around 6000 servers and 2000-3000 players lol

is sad to read this, because it is a game that can be very good
I'm sorry to say but nothing and i mean nothing that snailgames makes will ever be good. They are to focused on short bursts of revenue from releasing a half-assed knock off game like PixArk, DarkandLight, ArkPark, and multiple mobile versions then they stop with development or they make their own drastic changes to the game and fail so hard at it. Every update they create is literally just pulling the code from Ark and modifying it to fit their style. Look at dark and light last week; they added gliders, and drakes. Dark and light could have been a really great game but they fucked up badly, they retextured content that didnt need retextures, they hosted shit official servers, they continuously give broken ass over-hyped games. lol. I will never support Snail Games because they are a group of failed mockdevs.

I know it's an old issue but ... Will there finally be pixark server api? Recently they put dev kit and the game itself is quite complete, I think it has a chance of salvation :eek:

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back