New Player Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi.Great plugin!
we want to know the protection time:
the protection time is game time or real time?

Hello, I tried to purchase this but It said you were not accepting payments, do you have a direct link? Very interested in this, Thank you.

hello love the sound of this plugin and would really like to buy it but I also cant pay from the link

The payment link is currently broken. To purchase a copy of the plugin, you can PayPal me at https://www.paypal.me/RBarnwell and then add me on Discord (Rogue Leader#5458) and send me the email you purchased with for a copy of the plugin.

Damage to players and dinos are unaffected. Only structures are protected. If the config is set to default, new players cannot damage another tribes structures

barnwellrd updated New Player Protection with a new update entry:

[UPDATE!] New Player Protection V1.4

Change Notes for V1.4:
  • Removed debug warning on server boot
  • Fixed resource id, should properly notify if an update is ready using Plugin Update plugin
  • Fixed NPPRemainingMessage, was missing hours
  • Removed Rcon spam (Still seems to cause some weird temporary spam in ASM Rcon)
  • Updated admin console and Rcon messages in config. If your's were changed, make sure to add {} in the correct spots or server will crash
  • Added Rcon command to reload config file
  • Added more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Purchased the plugin any ETA on delivery?

Thanks,
Jelly

Is there a RCON and/or Console command to reactivate a tribe's protection for X amount of time after it has ended?

For example, a tribe who is no longer new gets obliterated, but wants to build back up. I'd like to give them another X amount of time of protection to build their forces back up.

NPP.ResetProtectionDays <Tribe_ID>

Nevermind, I saw it in the changelog. :)
Can you please list all commands in your plugin description to make it easier to find, and let others know you have this functionality?

barnwellrd updated New Player Protection with a new update entry:

[UPDATE!] New Player Protection V1.5

Change Notes for V1.5:
  • Added full Unicode support (Should be working, needs further feedback)
  • Changed DaysOfProtection to HoursOfProtection (Be sure to update your config.json appropriately)
  • Fixed bug where an manually unprotected player could join a protected tribe and still cause damage (Manually disabled players will disable a protected tribes protection when joining now)
  • Added a tribe notification when an individual can't be notified when attacking a NPP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back