New Player Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
But NPP isn't made to accommodate admins playing, so once you log back in as an admin, you'll be unprotected again.

This doesn't seem to be working, had a buddy join and im getting tribe ID does not exist. But if i look at the .DB his tribe is in there...
View attachment 1844
1056067826 2019.06.11-21.08.21.695 39 1
^number is the tribe ID. he is not protect, and i cant run a NPP.reloadconfig or cheat NPP.ResetProtectionDays 1056067826
It acts like his tribe does not exist. And he is a new player under level 135 (39 to be exact) and he gets a not protected
View attachment 1842
View attachment 1843
Any input DEV? thanks

Any updates here? I am not sure why I cannot just run the command to refresh a tribe limit... Thoughts?

This doesn't seem to be working, had a buddy join and im getting tribe ID does not exist. But if i look at the .DB his tribe is in there...
View attachment 1844
1056067826 2019.06.11-21.08.21.695 39 1
^number is the tribe ID. he is not protect, and i cant run a NPP.reloadconfig or cheat NPP.ResetProtectionDays 1056067826
It acts like his tribe does not exist. And he is a new player under level 135 (39 to be exact) and he gets a not protected
View attachment 1842
View attachment 1843
Any input DEV? thanks

It looks like your friend may be an admin in the permissions database. NPP ignores admins when determining who can or can't damage npp structures or have protection.

Any updates here? I am not sure why I cannot just run the command to refresh a tribe limit... Thoughts?

it sounds like you may be having the same issue as GMAN. A tribe with only admins cannot be refreshed or found with the NPP.ResetProtectionDays command.

@GMAN444 @Raxiro if either of you are still experiencing your issues, please join my discord listed in the overview and post a bug report. If bugs aren't posted there, I will not track them.

are protections steamid based ? can players abuse it with new char after X day ?

i get my answer from disc thx

Last edited:
Can you add the option of put the npp hours that we want via command like "NPP.SetProtectionTime <TribeID> <Hours>"? Not only the reset one?

Hello, Author, I like your plug-in very much and would like to use your plug-in very much, but I try to add it to my server and find it ineffective. I tried a lot of ways, but they didn't work. Now my main program uses 3.0, and I need your help very much. Thank you for your reply.

Hello, Author, I like your plug-in very much and would like to use your plug-in very much, but I try to add it to my server and find it ineffective. I tried a lot of ways, but they didn't work. Now my main program uses 3.0, and I need your help very much. Thank you for your reply.
You need to run it with at least 3.1 and also try to give more details of how it is ineffective.

You need to run it with at least 3.1 and also try to give more details of how it is ineffective.
Hello, after my day and night testing, I finally found that the plug-in is incompatible with other plug-ins. Running this plug-in alone, I found it very effective. At that time, I was very happy, but I joined other plug-ins running before to re-create the character discovery effect in the open server has disappeared. I can not use the protection of this plug-in, please. What's the solution? I'm trying to see what's wrong with that plug-in. The plug-ins I'm running now are: Store, Rolling Advertising, Wild Dragon Color, RONC Chinese, Home Transport, VIP icon, 3.2 main program. I really like this plug-in. Thank the author for his efforts.

I have successfully found the reason, a server wild dragon color change affected it, and let him run successfully, the players in the game has no protection period, I want to add new, but I found that the console code and RONC input code did not feedback any valid information. Resetting tribal protection is ineffective.

Join the discord listed in the overview and follow the instructions in the bug report channel to submit a bug.

how do i make the npp go for admin tribe to?

In the currently released version there's no way to utilize NPP for admin tribes. You can temporarily enable it for admins by removing them from the permissions db and resetting their protection, but will need to repeat it often to keep it enabled.

There's a beta version in the discord that can treat admins like regular players though.

barnwellrd updated New Player Protection with a new update entry:

[UPDATE:] New Player Protection V1.8

TONS of changes coming at you hot! Be sure to join the discord listed in the overview for any questions as this version of NPP is completely different and incompatible with V1.62.

Change Notes:

• Added tons of new config messages
  • Added config option to toggle NPP ignoring admins
  • Added PVE tribes
    • Added and removed by admins
    • Same behavior as NPP
    • Tracked by tribe ids, not players
    • PVE tribes have infinite NPP unless turned off by an admin
    • Console and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The plugin was not automatically updated by another plugin called "Automatic Plugin Update Checker".
The "New Player Protection" plugin on my server is still at version 1.62, the most current of which is 1.81.
Do I have to do it manually?
Something is not happening as expected in the plugin "Automatic Plugin Update Checker" or "New Player Protection", or is not to update automatically anyway?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back