New Player Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I would like to inform me if it is possible to use mysql in your plugin, to be yes as it is, to be would not have added this function to your plugin

your plugin still continues to cash in the only server that does not load and the extinction

If that version is crashing, share a bug report in my discord. The link is in the Overview.

Hello. What is i doing wrong, i got the text up on my server your tribe is protected ** days ** hours ** min. But my building can still be dmg by enemy and i can hit other protected and dmg them? Kind regards

Hello. What is i doing wrong, i got the text up on my server your tribe is protected ** days ** hours ** min. But my building can still be dmg by enemy and i can hit other protected and dmg them? Kind regards

Sounds like you are/were an admin and the plugin is ignoring you. Without more information there's no way to know. You can follow the instructions in discord to submit a bug report.

Sounds like you are/were an admin and the plugin is ignoring you. Without more information there's no way to know. You can follow the instructions in discord to submit a bug report.

Ok. So if i use admin commands to build 2 bases, then delete the data file and restart server and dont log in as admin it should work ?

Ok. So if i use admin commands to build 2 bases, then delete the data file and restart server and dont log in as admin it should work ?

Removing the affected players from the "admin" group in the permissions plugin db and resetting the tribes protection should work fine.

barnwellrd,

I saw in the second patchnote on this plugin you may have had a solution for destroyed obelisks. I have spent over a month searching for a solution to this. If you or anyone reading this has a solution besides wiping the server, please share it with me.

why is that not working for me?
everytime it s staying you are not protected.
I ty to install all new and Mod API too and tryed as normal Player (not admin)
dont working

why is that not working for me?
everytime it s staying you are not protected.
I ty to install all new and Mod API too and tryed as normal Player (not admin)
dont working
Admins aren't protected. You will also have to remove yourself from the permissions plugin database

Hey, in the Permission Folder are
PluginInfo
Permissions
Permissions.dll
Config
ArkDB.db-wal
ArkDB.db-shm
ArkDB

which one is that . I opened all but dont saw anything with Players. And Permissions.dll i cant open

Hey, in the Permission Folder are
PluginInfo
Permissions
Permissions.dll
Config
ArkDB.db-wal
ArkDB.db-shm
ArkDB

which one is that . I opened all but dont saw anything with Players. And Permissions.dll i cant open

You can use a program like DB Browser for Sqlite, and open the Permissions.db file. There should be a table with steam ids and current roles in there.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back