Improved Commands

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Is this plugin dead? There are major bugs that have been reported by several users, but neither a fix nor any feedback from the developer. So I can assume that nothing happens here?

Too bad, the idea behind the plugin is really awesome, if it would not bring more problems than benefits. :/
the developer is busy. Give it time. Or try to contact him or her.

Server crush with this plugin.

LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\PC\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectHash.cpp] [Line: 606]
Internal Error: RemoveFromOuterMap NumRemoved = 0 for DinoCharacterStatusComponent_BP_Rex_C Temp

VERSION: 281.110
KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe56de3c58) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FError::LowLevelFatal() (0x00007ff79edeb0da) + 0 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:354]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UnhashObject() (0x00007ff79eea88b8) + 632 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjecthash.cpp:1048]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UObject::BeginDestroy() (0x00007ff79ee746fe) + 10 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\obj.cpp:602]
ShooterGameServer.exe!CollectGarbage() (0x00007ff79ee5720e) + 25 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\garbagecollection.cpp:1324]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff79f4671c6) + 16 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1530]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff79f3c38cf) + 0 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1170]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff79e168eac) + 0 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2421]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff79e16481c) + 0 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff79e169efa) + 5 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff79e16a030) + 8 bytes [d:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7a03a6c31) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe57c58364) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe5a65e851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe5a65e851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲汐祡牥慐湷敔瑳䙟浥污彥彃㈱਍慌瑳删浥瑯⁥畆据楴湯䌠楬湥䅴正潇摯潍敶਍

Our server can confirm, this plugin 100% consistently can crash the server if a player types /mydinostats and then either kills/transfers a dino.

I can confirm this as well. Had 5-10 server crashes related to this. I disabled all the chat commands to prevent crashes.

Last edited:
Is there any progress on fixing the crash that happens if you kill a dino after using the /MyDinoStats command?

No one has talked about anything for 7 months, and even then they were talking about killing your own dino crashing a server.

b43269e3209bf47157fa5b3642945d4a.png

https://gyazo.com/b43269e3209bf47157fa5b3642945d4a

That's not particularly true. I've seen several responses as quotes from people I've blocked. It just prevents them from continuing to spam me in DMs.

And you could mind you're business and the two of us could have been over it. Instead, you chose to "bash" me. Smart!!

oh really cuz it says it was Wednesday for me
As is obvious, I couldn't see what you were seeing. It's not from being blocked either, because I have all the OG pukes blocked across every venue. Yet he saw what I said.

Anyway, for whatever reason somethings weird. Not important really... sorry for the misunderstanding.

Tobias submitted a new resource:

Improved Commands - Adds additional useful commands to ARK

Read more about this resource...

Hi!

Someone complained that this plugin did not work in ArkApi 3.0. That is uncertain. I confirm that it works even in version 3.1
On the other hand I would like to know if any other update is going to be published.

I have found a fault.

When running / Mydinostats or / Destroymydino it crashes the server.

It is a good plugin and it would be great if an update was published.

If on the contrary they will no longer be published, it is possible to access the source code ?.

Thank you

As is obvious, I couldn't see what you were seeing. It's not from being blocked either, because I have all the OG pukes blocked across every venue. Yet he saw what I said.

Anyway, for whatever reason somethings weird. Not important really... sorry for the misunderstanding.

I understood perfectly @ravage_007 just answered another user who needed to know if there was a plugin to replace the Suicide of "Improved Commands" and he just indicated the link to that plugin.

You in a bad way you have recriminated that it had to do with the storyline. The error has been yours because you did not understand what he was referring to. Before attacking you have to look for more information.

Regards

I understood perfectly @ravage_007 just answered another user who needed to know if there was a plugin to replace the Suicide of "Improved Commands" and he just indicated the link to that plugin.

You in a bad way you have recriminated that it had to do with the storyline. The error has been yours because you did not understand what he was referring to. Before attacking you have to look for more information.

Regards
What? Step off the go-back bus and stop buying tickets on the crazy train!

And your bug has been reported a dozen times over the last what... 9 months! "you have to look for more information. "

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back