Improved Commands

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
yeah they should of most defiantly made the build types decay rates configurable, i would like to make this for my own server too but i can think of so many different ways to abuse it, like for instance you have a tribe u make a base now you log out your base is in raid protection mode now then you can login on another steam and use the base but not be in the same tribe and now you have unlimited protected base :)

I'm not sure if it can be fixed but i use the Random Dino Colors plug-in but I would like to use this one as well but when I load both of them they both kind of Crash & will not load

Is it possible to respec a Dino?
would be nice in addition to the Permission Plugin

Hi [B]Tobias[/B], I see "Enable/disable the ARK Server API permission system for individual chat commands". This plugin can use with Permission Plugin of Michidu or not?

Yes, chat commands have a setting in the config "permissions" that if set to true enable permission system for those commands.

Names are
ImprovedCommands.MyDinoStats
ImprovedCommands.Suicide

Yes, chat commands have a setting in the config "permissions" that if set to true enable permission system for those commands.

Names are
ImprovedCommands.MyDinoStats
ImprovedCommands.Suicide

Thank you !.

Oh another thing Tobias It should be nice if "/MyDinoStats" Print base level (Tamed) of dinos too.

Em... One more thing, Sir .(haha) "/MyDinoStats" you plan make it print real base stats(not level) or not? if you will do, I think this would be very useful. Thank you.

@Tobias is it possible to add a /DoDinoRespec at target dino?
I know mods can do it with a potion..be great if it could be done with a command

@Tobias
/mydinostats will show base stats in level format, Most players on my server confused number of base stats level or if players can understand this, they will must calculate that base stat level to real base stats for knowing truly stats. I think it will be good if this command can show the real base stats instead base stats level. Thank you, Sir.

@Tobias

Sir, Can you make "DoRespecDino" and "ImprintOn" to chat command and make permission option?, Thank you.

Amazing plugin!

Possible to make a command for admins to spawn in a creature (tamed or wild) with designated stats? That'd be one of the most amazing things ever!

Hello everyone -

First, apologies if I overlooked the information, or incorrectly using the command.

The question is using DoRespecDino with RCON & Console:
  • Grabbed the Dino ID from the Dino's Family Tree
  • In ARKON, I typed: dorespecdino 29438572119775233
  • Output: Could not find a dino with supplied id
  • In Console: admincheat dorespecdino 29438572119775233
Using the Console, admincheat DoRespecDino works fine (w/ the dino I'm looking at, as designed.)

Am I grabbing the Dino ID from the wrong location, or incorrectly using the command?

Thanks for your assistance!

Hello everyone -

First, apologies if I overlooked the information, or incorrectly using the command.

The question is using DoRespecDino with RCON & Console:
  • Grabbed the Dino ID from the Dino's Family Tree
  • In ARKON, I typed: dorespecdino 29438572119775233
  • In Console: admincheat dorespecdino 29438572119775233
Using the Console, admincheat DoRespecDino works fine (w/ the dino I'm looking at, as designed.)

Am I grabbing the Dino ID from the wrong location, or incorrectly using the command?

Thanks for your assistance!

Yes, you are incorrectly using the command. Dino IDs consist of two separate numbers - which you can see if you read the syntax help and command examples.

There are many ways to get dino IDs but I probably should add a command for it. Two of them are ExtendedRcon/ListPlayerDinos-command and in ARK Bot (https://github.com/tsebring/ArkBot).

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back