Improved Commands

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Does anyone know, because I don't want to read through 4 pages of posts to see, does this support removal of everything by player Id?

To be clear, wildcard has a command for removal by tribe id, but there are numerous people who never create a tribe, so only have a playerId, ,not a tribe Id. But I need to remove them and their structures and tames, because those are typically the one-day lookie loos.

So does this remove by PlayerId? thanks!

Arkbot project maintainer here, this plugin was designed to work with arkbot. if you add your steamid to the developer group in the config.json on arkbot, you will have options within the arkbot UI to saveworld, and remove structures/dinos with this plugin. Yes, it does remove player assets based on playerid AND tribeids, all you do is click the buttons in the UI, its that easy. . Unfortunately however, the plugin is outdated and the published version here is crashes servers. The good news is is I have someone working on updating this plugin to work with the latest arkapi version. We will publish it here once its done.

Arkbot project maintainer here, this plugin was designed to work with arkbot. if you add your steamid to the developer group in the config.json on arkbot, you will have options within the arkbot UI to saveworld, and remove structures/dinos with this plugin. Yes, it does remove player assets based on playerid AND tribeids, all you do is click the buttons in the UI, its that easy. . Unfortunately however, the plugin is outdated and the published version here is crashes servers. The good news is is I have someone working on updating this plugin to work with the latest arkapi version. We will publish it here once its done.

Hey man first of all, nice to hear ArkBot will get maintained in the future.
Do you know how much resources ArkBot (CPU&RAM) takes?
Especially with busy Maps that have Savegames with >500MB.
I would be glad if we talk about ArkBot via pm. I have a huge interest in it but since it didn't get developed further I hesitated from trying it for now.

Hey man first of all, nice to hear ArkBot will get maintained in the future.
Do you know how much resources ArkBot (CPU&RAM) takes?
Especially with busy Maps that have Savegames with >500MB.
I would be glad if we talk about ArkBot via pm. I have a huge interest in it but since it didn't get developed further I hesitated from trying it for now.
ArkBot did fine with all map saves IF you limited to one core. In the end, I got rid of it because it was too much work. But I have been keeping an eye on its limited progress.

ArkBot did fine with all map saves IF you limited to one core. In the end, I got rid of it because it was too much work. But I have been keeping an eye on its limited progress.

Would it still run fine with 4 instances which are limited to 1 core?
Just curious about it :p

I personally run our arkbot locked to one core on 15 servers and it uses around 2 GB of ram(it uses more as savefile sizes go up). We have a developer now focused on bugfixes and will do a bugfix release once we get them ironed out. The new version of ImprovedCommands is also being worked on as I stated but we are going in a different direction and will probably release an entirely different plugin. This plugin will strip out all of the buggy ingame commands that ImprovedCommands provided and just do background interaction with the ArkBot UI.

Could you update this plugin? is currently broken, and is a good plugin! :p

Thx!

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back