[Resource] Foppa's Vote Rewards [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I added this in my server, votekey everything. I type in /vote in the server, is it not supposed to send you automatically in the voting page browser? if not players have to manually type in the vote url and vote and type /claim and says there's nothing to claim. is your steam account supposed to be linked with the voting website? confussed here.

Z

No it just shows the URL links, the function is completely useless if you have a discord channel with all the links and explanation already. As you can't copy anything from the game chat, it is beyond useless.

Also you need to /claim everytime you make a vote as it will not claim old votes, and most of the time it doesn't even work or takes an hour to register.

This plugin is a waste of time. I doubt it is even supported anymore since there are no reactions here.

Do we need to have the most recent api version for this to work? I just installed it on my servers and the json is valid (i checked) but when my players go to do any of the commands it does not work

Do we need to have the most recent api version for this to work? I just installed it on my servers and the json is valid (i checked) but when my players go to do any of the commands it does not work
I updated the API and its now showing up. but it looks like the claim command might be messing up the server? Whenever I go to do it it causes me to get kicked out and be unable to rejoin, like the server either decided to stop responding all together or just crash

Hi, is it possible to add "deutsche-arkserver.de"? Its the most important Serverlist with Votingsystem for german Ark Servers and we want to use a Plugin to give Rewards for Votes on there...

Question, would it be possible to make a reward chance of like 1/16, 1/32?

I have tried this with both API v3.2 and the reccommended v3.1 and both times when trying to claim the reward it has crashed the server...is there possibly going to be a fix for this??

I have tried this with both API v3.2 and the reccommended v3.1 and both times when trying to claim the reward it has crashed the server...is there possibly going to be a fix for this??
your config is wrong, I'm using the newest version for weeks now and it never crashed :)

your config is wrong, I'm using the newest version for weeks now and it never crashed :)
a simple "Hey can you post your config" would have been better...plus you state newest version, that tells me nothing considering that it could be the newest version of the plugin or the newest version of the API or both, in other words you didnt help :)

a simple "Hey can you post your config" would have been better...plus you state newest version, that tells me nothing considering that it could be the newest version of the plugin or the newest version of the API or both, in other words you didnt help :)
"post your config", really?, you're blaming the author and asking him to fix an issue which clearly is on your end only, oh and i meant latest everything the API and the plugin

I wish you good luck in your endeavors and i would advise you to work on your attitude otherwise you won't get help :)

My attitude is fine, your the one that posted a response with no guidance at all, just "your config is wrong", real helpful from someone that runs a community...but i fixed my issue anyways...incase anyone else has this issue just make sure you dont put spaces in the server name section.

Ooof, hey awesome plugin developer could you please respond to my last comment? I'll state the main point again so you don't have to scroll up; Is it possible to make a reward chance of like 1/16, 1/32, 1/128, etc?

Hello everyone, I am writing because I tried to configure the plugin, but I must be doing something wrong, because it does not work for me.

I leave my configuration at hand, the plugin and ark api are in the latest version and the api key of ark-server.net are correct.

{
"VoteRewards":{
"ServerName":"Isla NublArk",
"VoteSitesCommand":"/vote",
"CheckCommand":"/claim",
"Messages":[
"Checking for votes please wait...",
"There are no rewards to claim.",
"Below are a list of sites you can vote at",
"Simply vote at a site listed above and type /claim to receive a reward",
"You must wait {} Hours & {} Minutes before making your next claim.",
"You must wait {} Seconds before making your next claim."
]
},
"ark-servers.net":{
"VoteKeys":[
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
],
"VoteUrls":[
"www.islanublark.com"
],
"VoteDelayHours":24,
"ChanceofPointsOrItems": false,
"MinPointsReward": 15,
"MaxPointsReward": 30,
"Items":[
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CapitalismCurrency/GloryCoin/PrimalItemResource_GloryCoin.PrimalItemResource_GloryCoin'",
"RewardChance":-1,
"MinQuantity":50,
"MaxQuantity":100,
"MinQuality":0,
"MaxQuality":0,
"MinIsBP":0,
"MaxIsBP":0
}
],
"Dinos":[
],
"algo ha ido mal, por favor intentelo mas tarde.",
"enhorabuena, disfruta tus premios de ark-servers.net"
]
},
"trackyserver.com":{
"APIKey"
],
"VoteUrlHere"
],
"VoteDelayHours":24,
"MinPointsReward": 50,
"MaxPointsReward": 400,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSword.PrimalItem_WeaponSword'",
"MinQuantity":1,
"MaxQuantity":5,
}
],
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dilo/Dilo_Character_BP.Dilo_Character_BP'",
"RewardChance":2,
"MinLevel":2,
"MaxLevel":40,
"Tamed":true,
"Neutered":false
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'",
"RewardChance":5,
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'",
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'",
}
],
"Something is wrong with the request please try later.",
"Congratulations enjoy your reward from trackyserver.com"
]
},
"toparkservers.com":{
"Server Key"
],
"VoteUrlHere"
],
"VoteDelayHours":12,
"MinPointsReward": 50,
"MaxPointsReward": 400,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSword.PrimalItem_WeaponSword'",
"MaxQuantity":5,
}
],
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dilo/Dilo_Character_BP.Dilo_Character_BP'",
"RewardChance":2,
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'",
"RewardChance":5,
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'",
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'",
}
],
"Something is wrong with the request please try later.",
"Congratulations enjoy your reward from toparkservers.com"
]
}
}

Where put "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" go my 2 api key.

View attachment 2064

you cant put in multiple api keys like that, that's not proper json format. They need to be like :
Code:
         "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
         "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      ],

you cant put in multiple api keys like that, that's not proper json format. They need to be like :
Code:
         "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      ],

Thx for your help, now its working! ;)

There seems to be a bug with this plugin with ark-servers.net api. topark always works (maybe because it only allows a single vote per account for 24 hours) but ark-servers seems to be hit or miss with the plugin awarding the players. Most of the time it doesn't work when you vote for multiple servers at once (the max for ark-servers.net is 3 per every 12 hours). I also have just a single reward a user can get 100% of the time. Ive double and triple checked my config and I can not see anything wrong. The ark-servers.net api is registering the user voted AND claimed but the plugin isn't awarding, simply says "nothing to claim". If I had to put a percentage on it, its about a 70% fail rate if you vote for multiple ark servers and /claim all at once. Any ideas?

EDIT: bit of an update. So the issue is multiple voting sites configured while claiming at once.

Last edited:
This is a great addition! Could we request that you add the ability to run a command instead of giving an item? with the option of passing the steamid into the command

Thanks!

I've been attempting to add this to my server cluster, and I cannot have an item from TCs Reward Vault spawn in place of a normal item. I've made it work on an older API, and I have verified that the item can be spawned in via commands normally. Is there something wrong with my config?

Code:
{
   "VoteRewards":{
      "ServerName":"Nitewolf4x",
      "VoteSitesCommand":"/vote",
      "CheckCommand":"/claim",
         "Checking for votes. Please wait...",
         "There are no rewards to claim.",
         "Below are a list of sites you can vote at",
         "Simply vote at a site listed above and type /claim to receive a reward",
          "You must wait {} Hours & {} Minutes before making your next claim.",
          "You must wait {} Seconds before making your next claim."
      ]
   },
   "ark-servers.net":{
    "VoteKeys": [
         "*******",
         "*******",
         "*******",
     "*******",
     "*******",
     "*******"
    ],
    "VoteUrls": [
        "Ragnarok: https://ark-servers.net/server/101813/vote/",
        "Center: https://ark-servers.net/server/101817/vote/",
        "Island: https://ark-servers.net/server/101816/vote/",
    "SE: https://ark-servers.net/server/101814/vote/",
    "Extinction: https://ark-servers.net/server/101815/vote/",
    "Aberration: https://ark-servers.net/server/117782/vote/"
    ],
      "VoteDelayHours":0,
      "MinPointsReward": 0,
      "MaxPointsReward": 0,
         { 
        "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/TCsAutoRewards/Main/Currency/PrimalItemConsumable_TCsAR_CurrencyARcTitanium.PrimalItemConsumable_TCsAR_CurrencyARcTitanium'",
            "MaxQuantity":1,
         }
        ],
      ],
         "Something is wrong with the request. Please try later.",
         "Thank you for voting and supporting the Nitewolf cluster!"
      ]
   }
}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back