[Resource] Foppa's Vote Rewards [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VoteRewards.dll!fmt::BasicFormatter<wchar_t,fmt::ArgFormatter<wchar_t> >::parse_arg_index() (0x00007ffb36a6e72d) + 62 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapirep\version\core\public\logger\spdlog\fmt\bundled\format.h:3818]
VoteRewards.dll!fmt::BasicFormatter<wchar_t,fmt::ArgFormatter<wchar_t> >::format() (0x00007ffb36a64f4b) + 166 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapirep\version\core\public\logger\spdlog\fmt\bundled\format.h:4026]
VoteRewards.dll!fmt::format() (0x00007ffb36a43105) + 61 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapirep\version\core\public\logger\spdlog\fmt\bundled\format.h:3451]
VoteRewards.dll!fmt::format<int>() (0x00007ffb36a7af57) + 87 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapirep\version\core\public\logger\spdlog\fmt\bundled\format.h:3744]
VoteRewards.dll!FString::Format<wchar_t,int>() (0x00007ffb36a7118b) + 9 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapirep\version\core\public\api\ue\containers\fstring.h:1638]
VoteRewards.dll!ArkApi::IApiUtils::SendChatMessage<wchar_t,int>() (0x00007ffb36a63e72) + 19 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapirep\version\core\public\ark\arkapiutils.h:84]
VoteRewards.dll!CheckVoteReward() (0x00007ffb36a51ad6) + 319 bytes [e:\arkservermodding\arkserverapi\voterewards\voterewards\voterewards.cpp:222]

Make sure you're using Version 1.8. Also use a .JSON validator like ownprox has posted previously in the help section of this site.
https://jsonlint.com/

Ok OwnProx. I'm still having issues with cluster voting. How did you intend us to get votes from multiple servers on one page? Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. Ark-Servers.net seems to be glitchy no matter what.

possible de faire un message joueur si il sont pas voter ou un quelque chose pour les prévenir qu'il sont oublier de voter

Is it possible to change the reward chance even lower than 1/8? Thanks in advance! great plugin

no it can be as high as you want it just the math is like this

so it chooses a number inbetween 0 and the RewardChance you put so lets say 0 - 12 if it chooses 0 the player is rewarded so the higher you put Reward chance is the more rare that item will be

Having an issue where people get the same amount of items and points every single time. Unsure what is causing it...

Is it possible to make the command it uses to add points user configurable in the config? use case would be if you wanted to reward people using a different mod. For example we use TC Auto Rewards on our cluster and the add command is obviously different but same concept as the arkshop.

I have a vote in 4 different servers when I use the first claim ... is it normal that I have to issue 4 claims? in fact in the fourth I have not given anything (3 ark-servers and 1 toparkservers)

View attachment 1436

I have a vote in 4 different servers when I use the first claim ... is it normal that I have to issue 4 claims? in fact in the fourth I have not given anything (3 ark-servers and 1 toparkservers)

View attachment 1436
do you have the same config on all servers ?

in all servers:

{
"VoteRewards":{
"ServerName":"SurvivalZone",
"VoteSitesCommand":"/vote",
"CheckCommand":"/claim",
"Messages":[
"Checking for votes please wait...",
"There are no rewards to claim.",
"Below are a list of sites you can vote at",
"Simply vote at a site listed above and type /claim to receive a reward",
"You must wait {} Hours & {} Minutes before making your next claim.",
"You must wait {} Seconds before making your next claim."
]
},
"ark-servers.net":{
"VoteKeys":[
"xxxxxx1",
"xxxxxx2",
"xxxxxx3"
],
"VoteUrls":[
"https://ark-servers.net/server/167255/vote/",
"https://ark-servers.net/server/167259/vote/",
"https://ark-servers.net/server/167262/vote/"
],
"VoteDelayHours":0,
"ChanceofPointsOrItems": false,
"MinPointsReward": 5,
"MaxPointsReward": 5,
"Items":[
],
"Dinos":[
],
"Something is wrong with the request please try later.",
"Congratulations enjoy your reward from ark-servers.net"
]
},
"trackyserver.com":{
"xxxxxx4"
],
"https://toparkservers.com/server/6567393/vote"
],
"VoteDelayHours":0,
"MinPointsReward": 5,
"MaxPointsReward": 5,
],
"Dinos":[
],
"Congratulations enjoy your reward"
]
}
}

@OwnProx

With this in the .json the rewards work intermittently. It passes the json tester... but maybe there is still something wrong with my syntax? I'm trying to use 6 API keys... maybe that's too many?

Code:
{ 
   "VoteRewards":{ 
      "ServerName":"Vote Reward-Bot",
      "VoteSitesCommand":"/vote",
      "CheckCommand":"/claim",
        "Checking for votes please wait...",
         "No rewards to claim.",
         "Below are a list of sites you can vote at",
         "Simply vote at a site listed above and type /claim to receive a reward.",
    "You must wait {} Hours & {} Minutes before making your next claim.",
    "You must wait {} Seconds before making your next claim."
      ]
   },
   "ark-servers.net":{ 
      "*****",
      "*****",
      "*****",
      "*****",
      "*****",
      "*****"
      ],
         "url"
      ],
      "VoteDelayHours":1,
      "MinPointsReward": 0,
      "MaxPointsReward": 0,
         { 
            "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'",
            "RewardChance":-1,
            "MinQuantity":25,
            "MaxQuantity":100,
            "MinQuality":0,
            "MaxQuality":0,
            "MinIsBP":0,
            "MaxIsBP":0
         },
         { 
            "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer.PrimalItemResource_Polymer'",
            "RewardChance":-1,
            "MinQuantity":25,
            "MaxQuantity":100,
            "MinQuality":0,
            "MaxQuality":0,
            "MinIsBP":0,
            "MaxIsBP":0
         }
      ],
         "Congratulations enjoy your reward from Revenant Gaming!"
      ]
   }
}

Last edited:
Also the vote delay option seems to be broken. It shows "24 hours & 1441 minutes" before next claim when set to "24" hrs.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but no matter how I write the Json, I only get one reward. (1 key 2 keys 3 keys..... 6 keys, reward doesn't change). I got the plugin to give me three rewards 'once' (despite having been able to vote for all 6 servers that day) by spamming /claim.

Can anyone confirm that this should CURRENTLY work for multiple keys?

I've read every line of text in this thread several times over... if there is a solution already here its alluded me.

Thank you for anyone who can shed some light

Sip

Also the vote delay option seems to be broken. It shows "24 hours & 1441 minutes" before next claim when set to "24" hrs.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but no matter how I write the Json, I only get one reward. (1 key 2 keys 3 keys..... 6 keys, reward doesn't change). I got the plugin to give me three rewards 'once' (despite having been able to vote for all 6 servers that day) by spamming /claim.

Can anyone confirm that this should CURRENTLY work for multiple keys?

I've read every line of text in this thread several times over... if there is a solution already here its alluded me.

Thank you for anyone who can shed some light

Sip

I have the same problem. Only getting one reward from ark-servers

Good morning, we have this problem when iniciate server:

05/10/19 08:46 [VoteRewards][error] Json Error: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at line 20, column 0: syntax error while parsing value - invalid string: control character U+000A (LF) must be escaped to \u000A or \n; last read: '"<U+000A>'

05/10/19 08:46 [API][info] Loaded plugin VoteRewards V1.9 (Reward Players for voting)

So I have this working, but how far back can it reward votes? The plugin was installed today, can I somehow claim votes going back a certain period? Do users have to /claim every day or lose the rewards?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back